Chapter 40

Chapter 40 "Don't Really Trust Him."

    Xi Wuheng muttered and cursed, "Riding on you big-headed ghost".

    When Cen Ge heard it, he thought it was funny, and turned his head to look at him.

    Xi Wuheng gave her a look of "If you agree, I will definitely be angry!!".

    Cen Ge originally had a general attitude towards Yue Ge, but now Wuheng was watching the show with his disapproval written all over his face, and he simply put on a straight face, saying: "No need, I will control the sword." "Ah?"

    Yue Ge broke into a smile, Looking at her pitifully, sincerely looking forward to her change of heart, "Really..."

    Cen Ge fell silent for a moment.

    A handsome guy begged him aggrievedly, even Cen Ge, who had seen Beihanfeng's most handsome and handsome Xi Wuheng, was a little irrational.

    She counted "three", "two" and "one", calmed down, and gave herself a Qingxin pill.

    Taking a breath of mint-flavored cool air, she gathered her thoughts again, and she gave a serious answer: "Really, after all, I only met you an hour ago.

    " Googo looked at Yuege.

    You thought you could eat dog food, but you just flirted with girls? I met an hour ago, see the face and remember the name? Can you be so carefree even if you like it? !

    Yue Ge pursed his lips, looked down at her slightly, his face behind the sun was cast with shadows, "Do you believe in love at first sight?" "

    Oh, really?" Cen Ge sighed and shook his head, "I don't believe it."

    Yue Ge Ge: "..." His

    affectionate and sorrowful face was almost cracked by the blunt word "unbelief". He settled down and looked at her with eyes as black as ink, pure without impurities: "I saw you holding

    her At the moment of the squirrel, my heart already belongs to you... A person who will be favored by wild spirits is definitely not a bad person, and he is worthy of my liking." He tried his best to express his feelings from the bottom of his heart, staring into her eyes, without shrinking his

    hands Back, I sincerely invite:

    "No matter what... Can I use that squirrel's friendship to explore the island with you?"

    Cen Ge: "..."

    Some people say that if someone rejects your first request, they will be ashamed to refuse the second one. , even if you reject the second one, you will be absolutely embarrassed to refuse it again when it comes to the third one.

    But Cen Ge is not. When dealing with people she doesn't like enough, she can allow herself to have a general level of intersection with them.

    But if it involves ambiguity, she must draw a clear bottom line, resolutely refuse, and not make hopeful promises or actions just because of a momentary soft-heartedness.

    Especially... Although Yue Ge was asking her aggrieved questions, she always felt that there was a demon entrenched behind him, laughing silently.

    After thinking for a while, she replied sincerely: "No, it's not necessary. This is a sect's action. You can go and listen to people's request—if you want, I can give you my squirrel." The squirrel in the spiritual pet bag

    : Squeak? ? ?

    Yue Ge listened, but his eyes lit up, and he brought up related topics: "Do you like raising spiritual pets? I have a spiritual pet here that is suitable for girls." "No need," Cen Ge refused patiently and firmly,