Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Xi Wuheng's smile was still brilliant, and it didn't fade a little under the cold white light. Seeing this, Cen Ge was stunned, and then smiled and sighed: "Don't make things so tragic."

    She really didn't want Xi Wuheng to act like this.

    The most affectionate and humblest people will choose to become tool people, hoping that the person they like can slightly lower their head and look straight ahead, and look down at themselves.

    But what if you saw it? As you can see, the status is still humble, and all actions are in the nature of supplication. The status is not equal, even if they get mercy and become Taoist couples together... the relationship is still unequal.

    She didn't understand why Xi Wuheng would talk like this, if she really disliked him, how would he deal with himself? Go back to marry?

    ... Xi Wuheng is indeed very difficult now, she wishes him to let go of herself, there are really many good girls.

    But Xi Wuheng smiled and said: "I understand what I'm doing," he emphasized emphatically, "I won't disturb you." While speaking,

    Xi Wuheng helped her out of the ice coffin, and led her through the still The densely blooming and white snow lotus bushes came to the entrance of the cave.

    Outside the door was a pitch-black night sky, and a plate-shaped flying magic weapon was hovering at the door, shining golden light.

    It seems that it has been hovering at the door for a while, and the plate is filled with a lot of snow and ice, which reflects the golden light and makes the golden light softer.

    With a wave of Xi Wuheng's hand, all the ice and snow were swept away by the spiritual power, flying to the depths of the bottomless abyss.

    After the ice and snow had gone, Cen Ge also used the light of the magic weapon itself, as well as the light of the thousand-year-old snow lotus in the cave, to see clearly the appearance of the flying magic weapon.

    "...Isn't this my master's magic weapon for flying?"

    "Yes," Xi Wuheng led her to the big plate, "Master told me to take you to relax and get used to it. But what the master said is not important, she If you don't tell me, I will take you to fly."

    Cen Ge sat on the big plate... It felt like the last time he sat on the magic weapon was only half an hour ago, and suddenly it has been a month.

    The plate is huge, and you can even lie down and watch the stars if you want.

    Because Xi Wuheng was at the side, she was a little more scrupulous, and sat with her legs bent and her knees hugged.

    Looking up, the night was dark and the moon and stars were sparse. When I bent down to look at the edge of the plate, I could see the halls dotted with lights that hadn't been turned off. The Qianshan sect is centered on the main peak, the five peaks are the main peak, and there are other branch peaks. Because of the martial arts competition, there are six clusters of light, and some scattered light spots, it looks like a starry sky.

    Xi Wuheng was familiar with the magic formula of the plate, controlled the plate to lower the brightness to a level that would not affect the viewing of the stars, and then flew slowly.

    "Let's chat casually, I don't think there will be much chance in the future." Xi Wuheng said in a very open-minded tone.

    "Yeah."