Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Xi Wuheng's Sword Points at Yuege!

    Secret Realm is a daydream word.

    In fantasy cultivating immortals, secret realms often symbolize endless unknown wealth. Immortal cultivators look for treasures in secret realms, as if entering a place beyond the law. The animal nature of human beings is undoubtedly revealed, and killing and seizing treasures are blooming everywhere.

    Cen Ge looked at the people gathered in one place, bustling and almost jubilant people inside and outside the sect, and squinted.

    ——What happened to the other secret realms in the book world was not in her concern.

    At least, they are united in the Fire Crane Secret Realm in front of them.

    The monk with a loud voice in Qingxi Peak is still promoting: "In the secret realm, we are likely to encounter spirit beasts of the golden core stage, so we must be careful when exploring along the way, we must be in groups of twos and threes, and keep in touch with the large forces "

    The secret realm is just a small world with more stable spiritual power than the mainland. There may be some natural and earthly treasures, but basically there will be no treasures—you usually go for a walk in the wild, will you pick up treasures?" ? Nope!

    "So everyone in the Qianshan Sect, please calm down and just go out and play!"

    Cen Ge folded his hands into his sleeves, the ring pressed into his palms, feeling a little guilty... he was almost picking up treasures on the roadside.

    Qingxi Peak's loud voice is still promoting: "The rare spiritual plants are rare because of the special growth environment! There is nothing to snatch rare spiritual plants in the secret realm, and they may be everywhere!

    " This trip to the secret realm to experience, the focus is on relaxing travel, so as not to be bored in the sect and practice hard, narrowing the eyes of the outside world.

    "Also invite the monks from other sects to join our Qianshan Sect to live in harmony, resolve grievances, and don't draw swords at each other because of the value of one or two spirit stones." After the disciples of Qingxi Peak finished speaking, everyone responded one after another

    . The children who can be promoted to the Foundation Establishment Stage either have accumulated resources or are talented. The former don't care about small profits, while the latter have their own Dao heart and don't bother to fight.

    Furthermore, the Qianshan Sect is powerful and has a detached position on the mainland. No one dares to refuse to accept that the Qianshan Sect's children are in charge of the affairs of the secret realm.

    ——The few who had objections and wanted to criticize, looked at the gleaming sword in the hands of the disciples of Beihanfeng, and their indifferent expressions, and did not dare to speak out.

    The Beihanfeng disciples stared at the few people who were forced to wear cloth scarves because they intended to snatch the boat tickets. Seeing that they had no intention of showing their heads, they tilted their heads and whispered to the people around them, "It's a pity, there is no troublemaker. Otherwise, you can still practice swordsmanship."

    Jianzong does not rely on talent or resources, but only hard work. For them, fighting with people is a dream.

    Those who want to understand this point lower their heads, not daring to look at Beihanfeng's disciples, and completely stop fighting.

    ——Speaking of which, those who are really capable of single-handedly brushing the Green Island dungeon have already broken into the depths of the island by themselves, so why join the Qianshan Sect's exploration team?