this love

It was three days later,Jimin was still miffed at Jungkook thinking he was doing things with Taemin so hadn't given him an answer.
Little gifts were left on Jimins desk each day.
The first was a heartshape cupcake,the second day beautiful flowers and today he arrived to see a box on his desk.Opening it he found a beautiful white gold chain with an ingot with the initial J and a small diamond in it.
Jimin smiled, he had to admit Jungkook was trying.
He got on his computer and typed in Jungkooks email even though he could see him working in his office.
Dear Mr Jeon,
Just to inform you I have a meeting in the boardroom with Taemin...
If you want to attend you can.
Otherwise your presence would be appreciated at seven thirty sharp my front door for an evening of food and drink at a restaurant if your choice.
Yours
Jimin
He sent it, then got up to go to the boardroom .
Jungkook saw Jimin leave his office, he sighed, then he saw an email alert and opened it.
Reading it he stood up about to dash to the boardroom then stopped. Jimin was giving him the option of going, this seemed like, come if you don't trust me or meet me later. Much as he wanted to go there just to be near Jimin he decided to play it safe and sat down again to work.
Jimin was pleased,Jungkook didn't come showing his trust.
"So, the person who sent me the song, they admitted it was copied , they didn't realise how much knowledge you hold, I've reported them to the authorities." Taemin said.
"Good,plagiarism wouldn't be good for your character. Why don't you get together with Namjoon and Suga see if they can do something for you."
"Great idea,I'm already a fan, time to break away from the old and now unreliable."
"Mmmm,"
"So did you two work things out ok?"
"We are getting there..."
"Good,anyone can see he loves you ."
"Loves...?"
"God you two are dumb, you hang onto his every word, he follows you around like your attached at the hip, it's plain you two love each other."
Jimin gave a faint smile, did he, was he willing to let someone else be part of his life? Suddenly grinning he got up." Thanks Taemin, I gotta go do something."
Jimin rushed out then went to the mall, he got done what he needed and bought a little gift box to put it in then went back to work to try and get on.
Jungkook tapped on his door," er I'm going now would you like a lift?"
Jimin glanced at his watch," oh yer ok,"
The drive back was silent when Jungkook stopped at Jimins he said," see you seven thirty?"
Jimin nodded and went inside.
He giggled to himself then showered going to his closet he picked out a pastel blue thin knit jumper, black ripped jeans , timberland boots and slipped the chain on Jungkook had bought him.
Dabbing a little shadow on his eyes he was pleased with the effect.
He sat and waited, precisely seven thirty there was a knock and he opened the door.
"Rea...., wow you look good Jimin!" Jungkook said staring at the sight in front of him.
"Thanks you look good too."
Jungkook had a black open neck shirt on the sleeves were rolled halfway showing his tattoos , he had black jeans and shoes on and a couple of thin chains.
"Shall we......"
They got in the car and Jungkook drove .
"Where are we going ?"
"You'll see...."
Jungkook drove up a winding road and stopped at a low level building. It was a beautiful restaurant and the scenic views from how high up it was were magnificent.
They walked in and were taken to a reserved table.
Soft music played and Jimin felt that it was a really romantic place to be.
Jungkook pulled Jimins chair out then sat down himself.
"Thanks, where did you find this place?"
"Google..."
Jimin laughed.
Jungkook smiled sheepishly," I wanted to take you somewhere neither of us has been, I looked this up it has great reviews."
The waiter came and took their orders.
The food was delicious,
"Try mine ," Jimin said enthusiastically cutting a piece and feeding it to Jungkook who held Jimins hand steady as he bit the food off the fork.
"Mmmm, I like it," Jungkook said holding the others gaze.
Jimins face went rosy.
"So.....,are we boyfriends now?" Jungkook asked.
"Tell me why you want to be......"
"You mean like, how I enjoy waking up to you cuddling me, or when your not with me it feels empty, I like your smile, your feistiness for what you believe in, I love the way you give yourself so wholeheartedly to me, I find myself mourning lost years that I could have known you....."
Jimin blinked back tears, god he loved this man, he'd known for a while but had been unsure of Jungkooks feelings, but after his jealous outbreak........
"You get jealous easily....."
"I know but only where you are concerned ....I've never felt like this over anyone else.....what do you say?"
Jimin kept his face straight and sat back.
"Well I think you should sell up and move......."
"W-what....., you mean......., look I'm sorry I got so jealous, I can't leave, please Jimin...."
"So you won't move then?"
"Look Jimin..., if I offended you so much I apologise, we work together surely we can work something out,I love you!"
"If your not prepared to move what more can I say?" Jimin got up and walked out.
"Wait Jimin....!"
Panicking Jungkook demanded the bill the waiter brought it over along with a box.
"What's this?"
"Your guest told me to give it to you when you were leaving sir."
Jungkook paid quickly then looked in the box, inside was a note and a key on a purple ribbon.
Confused he opened the note and read

You already hold the key to my heart
So here's the key to our home
Jimin

Jungkook gulped, Jimins words came back,
I want you to move
He hadn't meant move get lost he meant......
Running outside he looked around only to see Jimin sitting on the bonnet of his car.
"Took you long enough," he said grinning.
"You little devil, you nearly gave me a heart attack, I thought you were not only turning me down but trying to get rid of me!!"
He came to stand in front of Jimin, suddenly pulling him forward and kissing him hungrily.
"Kookie!!"
"What,I've missed these lips!"
"But people can see!!"
"Let them, I love you and I'm not worried about showing it," he said kissing him hungrily.
"Let's go home," Jimin asked huskily.
Lifting Jimin off the bonnet he walked him round to the passenger side.
"Such a gentleman," Jimin giggled.
"Make the most of it because when we get back you deserve a punishment for what you did.."
Jimin shivered in trepidation ,he liked Jungkooks punishment.
In no time at all they were at Jimins, Jungkook used his new key to let them in.
Jimin followed him in," how do you like your new home Kookie?"
In answer Jungkook turned around and lifted Jimin up over his shoulder slapping his ass then striding upstairs to the bedroom.
He threw Jimin on the bed and stared down at Jimin with a lust filled face taking his clothes off as Jimin watched.
He couldn't hide the effect Jimin had on him and he needed something now. Grabbing Jimins legs he pulled him to the edge of the bed standing in front of him.
"Pleasure me baby,"
Jimin gulped, he'd never really done this and Kookie was big. Leaning forward he placed his lips over Jungkooks member,swirling his tongue around the slit.
A loud groan came from Jungkook," so good baby more..."
Swallowing down as far as he could using his tongue and sucking Jimin found he could make Jungkook gasp and tremble.
"Oh fuck Jimin..."
Jimin bobbed his head faster and Jungkook held his head.
Jimin could feel Jungkook getting impossibly harder and then,
"Yaaaaargh!!" Warm spurts shot down Jimins throat as Jungkook came, jimin gulped swallowing and teasing Jungkooks sensitive member.
Jungkook pulled back and Jimin breathed in a gulp of air.
"You did so well baby now it's your turn,"
Jungkook undressed Jimin then kissed him, tasting himself in Jimins mouth.
He leaned back," lube?"
"Drawer," Jimin said letting the other get it.
Jungkook put it near him then made Jimin lie back. He kissed Jimin again on the lips at the sweet spot on his neck where he was particularly sensitive ,down to his nipples sucking and licking then finally taking Jimin into his mouth.
"Aaah Kookie...."
Jungkook licked and sucked receiving those erotic moans he adored.
While Jimin was writhing in pleasure Jungkook flipped the lube lid coating his fingers.
He pressed into Jimins tight hole at the same time sucked hard on him,Jimin gasped.
Now jimin was feeling pleasure inside and out, Jungkooks fingers worked their magic pumping til they found those sensitive nerves . Jimin cried out aloud as he felt the build up of pleasure,
"Oh Kookie...., it's close...., oh more, "
Jungkooks fingers and mouth built up the friction and in minutes Jimin screamed out,
"Kooookieeeeee!!" The intenseness made him feel like he was dizzy, so much overload , he didn't think he could take anymore but.....,
Jungkook climbed over his body hooking Jimins legs over his shoulders he pressed his newly aroused member deeply into Jimin.
"Your mine aren't you Jimin..." he grunted
"Ahhh,yes Kookie...all yours,"
Jungkook thrust into Jimins oversensitised body ,
"Oh god Kookie too much...."
"Sorry babe not enough, "
Jimin held into jungkook as the other thrust into him finally pushing in deep and shaking hard as he came in his lover.
Deep panting breaths were all that could be heard, jungkook let Jimins legs down then rolled them on their side so they were spooning.
"I love you Kookie,"
A kiss on the neck greeted his statement .
"Not half as much as I love you chick,"
"Not you too the others call me that I don't know why.."
"Cos your my baby and I'm gonna take care of you, "
"Hmmmm, we should shower.."
"Mmm soon,"
"Yer soon," Jimin mumbled.
Ten minutes later bith were sound asleep wrapped in each others arms.