Meeting her first mate

(outfit at the top photo is not mine)

 As I walked up the hill I pulled my hood over my head as far as possible so that no one could see my ears. I worried about what people would say and that someone might try to capture me. I walked up to the door and entered and sat at the bar.

"Hello welcome to the boar hat what can I get you" A young woman with silver hair and gentle blue eyes seemed very sweet. I smiled at her and pointed to a pie that was on the menu.

She smiled at me and nodded as she walked away to tell the cook and then when to help the other tables. All of a sudden I felt the mark that was on my shoulder start to burn and I knew that my mate was there. I needed to get out of here right now. I quickly stood up and walked to the door and I heard a voice call after me.

I opened the door and ran out down the hill. I heard footsteps running after me and I tripped and fell flat on my face my hood coming down. I rolled over and onto my back and to my surprise a blonde man jumped down and held my hands on either side of me and had a bright smile on his face.

"Well hello there little mate why are you running away so fast huh," He said and I looked up at him with wide eyes. Not sure what to do.

Meliodas POV

I was working in the kitchen when Elizabeth came in and said that someone had asked for an apple pie. I smiled knowing that this poor soul was going to be very disappointed in their meal. I finished the pie and went to bring it out when I felt my soul mark start to burn. I dropped the pie and looked around when I saw a hooded figure quickly trying to get out the door.

I ran after them and called for the to stop which only made them speed up. Just then they tripped and fell rolling over and I jumped on top of them holding them down so that they could not get away.

"Why hello there little mate why are you running so fast," I said and then I noticed the black cat ears that sat on the top of her head. I smiled she was so cute she just looked up at me like a deer in headlights.

I stood up and held out a hand for her. She grabbed it and stood up. I smiled at her and she smiled back a little. Now that she was standing I could fully see her she was beautiful. She had long light brown hair that was braided down her back and bright violet eyes that seemed to glitter in the sunlight.

"So what is your name or should I just call you mine," I said and she blushed. I smiled even wider until she pulled out a deck of cards and showed them what one of the said.

'Hello my name is Kitty what is yours' It read and I smiled at her and wondered why she was not talking.

"My name is Meliodas," I said and her eyes widened in shock. I guess she had figured out who I am now.

'Like Meliodas the dragon sign of wrath like the captain of the seven deadly sins' She held up the card and I nodded.

"Yep that's me the one and only as far as I am aware that is," I said and she looked like she was about to faint as she held up one last card that is what she did she fainted into my arms. I picked her up and brought her back into the boar hat up to my room and laid her on the bed.

"Is she your mate sir meliodas?" Elizabeth asked and I nodded at her she smiled at me.

"I am so glad that you found her I am going to be downstairs if you need me," She said and she walked out. I felt bad for her Elizabeth's mate had died in a holy night attack on the village that he was living in. I then saw that she was still holding a card and I picked it up and read it out loud.

"I have six other mates than him and this is what my marks are for all of you" I looked at the picture and saw mine and the other sin marks on the sheet. Well at least if I have to share it it is only with the other sins and not with anyone crazy. 

(Sorry if this si really bad it is my first time writing I will try and update again today or tomorrow please vote and comment

Also, let me know if there are any stories that you would like to see and I will see what I can do)

The Seven Deadly Sins x Neko Mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें