The fight with Gilthunder

Kittys POV

I carefully pulled my hood back up and made sure that I was looking down so that he could not see my eyes. My mates and he started talking and all of sudden he was behind me and pulled down my hood. Shit, I was not paying attention.

"You what are you doing here Kitty you should be with Hendriksion" I smiled at him but then broke the bonds and jumped away from him. He smiled at me and it was a kind smile I knew Gil was not himself but I also knew that I still could not hold back even because of that.

I looked up at him and summoned my twin daggers. One of my powers was to summon the weapons that I had stored away I could do the same with clothing. (Guess where that power  is from)

 (Guess where that power  is from)

(The daggers. NOT MY PICTURE credit to original artist)

I smiled and lunged at him blocking his sword with one dagger and slicing at him with the other. After a couple of blows which we both blocked Meli stepped in and started to fight him. Just then Gil hit Meli and he fell to the ground bloody.

I blocked his sword before he could get another hit in and he looked at me and smiled down at me. He was glad that I was blocking him.

"Before I kill you all I will tell you this Ban has been locked up in baste-prison and King is dead" I smiled at him and pushed him back bowing slightly as Meli stood up.

"Thanks a bunch, bye now," Meli said and Gil looked unamused and took a fighting stance. Then Diane picked him up and threw him. I smiled waving at him. I then ran over to Diane and she lifted me up onto her shoulder as we walked back to the boar hat.

As we were walking I sated to get really tired and felt myself falling asleep knowing that I had probably used too much magic energy and should have been more careful. If I wanted to do stuff like this I needed to unlock my true power with that last thought I let sleep take over.

Sorry that this is so short. Please vote and comment and let me know if there are any stories that you want to see and I can see what I can do.