Visiting Elaine and Long Sleep

Kitty's POV

I was running in the dark I was running from something or someone I was not sure but I did know that I needed to get away from it. What was I doing here? Well, this is my headspace. The place where I go if I am unconscious. I have not been here for this long since the ten commandments were locked up ten thousand years ago when I tried to save them and that got me to almost die.

The good news is that I am immortal so I can not die. I will just be stuck in my own mind until my body can regain the power that it needs. I am worried because it had already been two months and I do not want to leave my mates alone for that long.

I decided that I was going to travel while I was here and I know what you are thinking. What the fuck do you mean that you are going to travel you can not go anywhere. Well, I can and there is something that I want to do. I have enough power, in this case, to finally help an old friend that I think can help me relay a message to my mates.

Elain's POV

I was sitting on a crystal thinking when I heard a finalizer voice speaking up from behind me making me smile.

"Long time no see sweet pea how have you been ready to get out of this place," Kitty said and I turned around jumping into her arms and smiling. Kitty had been there for me at my darkest times like when Harlequin left the forest and she promised to always be there when I needed her.

"What do you mean? Can you get me out wait how are you here" I said looking at her and narrowing my eyes I had a pretty good idea of how she was here and if I was right it was a dangerous game she was playing.

"Um..." I knew it she was.

"You shouldn't be here it is not safe for you," I said and I tried pulling her toward the mirror that she had come through.

"Well, I don't care whether I should be here or not I am geting you out. I need you to do something when you get out thought please" I sighed and then smiled at her.

"Of course, since there is no way that you are going to leave without geting me out what can I do to help," I said.

"I am going to send you out and transport you to the boar hat. It is where all my mates are including Ban and your brother" She said smiling at me. I was so happy that my brother and she were mates.

"Ok and what should I do when I get there," I asked ready for anything.

"That I will be back soon and not to worry about me too much also thank Elizabeth for me she has tried to help me and my mates so much in this hard time. I will also be sending someone with you if you don't mind." She said and I raised an eyebrow at this.

"Ok, who is it that is coming with me?" I asked and she smirked at this. I sighed knowing that this was going to be something that could get her in trouble.

"Elizabeths soulmate Luka. He should not have died and I am going to fix that mistake. It is a favor for a friend. Do you agree?" She said and I smiled nodding knowing that she was not going to take no for an answer.