Kittys Back Story

Kitty POV

"First there is something that all of you need to know. I am a lot older than I seem and by that, I mean that I was alive far before the holy war even began" I said and all my mates looked at me surprised.

"Second I am a being that is not supposed to exist. I was made by the supreme diety and the demon king as someone who would be a mediator between all the races and so in turn I was able to take the forms of all of the races. But with that came the curse of immortality and I know it does not sound that bad to be able to live forever but I have seen everyone that I love and care about come and go" At this point I was on the verge of tears but I kept going.

"I found out not long after I was created that I was mated to seven people that I would meet in my life but I did not know when and after thousands of years I started to give up. I thought that I would never meet any of you" At this point, I was in full tears and everyone was looking at me sadly.

"I was tasked with picking the ten commandments and the four arch angles which I did and with that, I had new friends that I hoped would not die. I and the ten commandments became very good friends but good things can never last for me it seems. Not long after I had started to grow attached they were sealed away for three thousand years and I thought I would never see them again. I had given up on pretty much everything after that but I still had to do my job" I said and King looked up at this.

"What exactly was your job Kitten," King asked wondering what I had been doing for all those years.

"I had many jobs. At the time I became the ruler of a small kingdom that I had created where all the races could live together in peace. But of course, nothing can last forever and soon the demon king and supreme diety found out and thought that I was trying to stop the holy war and that was something that they did not" I said.

"What do you mean they did not want to holy war," Diane asked. I looked over at her and noticed that she was in a human-sized form I stood up and walked over to her and sat on her lap.

"They wanted to holy war to last forever they thought that it was the only way to keep balance and when I found that out I tried to escape and with that I ended up hearing about something that happened in the kingdom of lionesses. When I arrived the seven deadly sins had just been charged with killing the grand master and I looked into the matter when I was captured and tortured by the holy nights and when I escaped I met Meli and you all know the rest" I finished and finally stoped crying.

Everyone there looked at me with a mix of worry, pity, and sadness in their eyes. I smiled at all of them glad that they cared about me.

"I am so sorry I am never going to let anything happen to you ever again," King said picking me up and hugging me tight to his chest. I smiled and hugged him back. I was so happy to be with all of them but I knew that I still had to do something.

"I have to go," I said and everyone looked at me worried about what I was going to do and not sure if I was going to be ok.

"Where are you going Angel" Melanin asked and I smiled at her and stood up looking off into the distance. My eyes became shadowed over and I smiled in a way that would scare anyone.

"I am going to do something that I should have done a long time ago. I am going to kill the Supreme Dieaty and the Demon King" I said smiling slightly.

Everyone looked at me surprised but then Gloxina and Zeldrise both came over to be smiling. They both nodded at me and lent me some of their power. I smiled at both of them and changed into my goddess form. I waved at everyone and with that, I smiled and flew off. 

Please vote and comment more soon