Meeting Diane

(Outfit at the top, not my photo)

Kitty's POV

I woke up in a bed that was not familiar to me though after living on the streets for the last three years I had not been in a bed for a while. I sat up and saw that my hood was down and my ears were clear to see that is when I felt my tail. I stood up and remembered that I had fainted after meeting one of my mates in fear not of him but of what he would say about my other mates.

I walked out of the room downstairs to the main room it looked empty except for the silver-haired girl, a pig, and my blonde mate. They all looked at me and smiled as my mate ran up to me and hugged me.

"Good morning we need to talk about your other mate sweetheart. Oh and this is Elizabeth the third princess of lioness. Elizabeth this is Kitty, my mate" Meliodas said smiling at me. I nodded and sat down at the table with them.

(not sure how to spell the kingdom's name please correct me if I am wrong)

"You forgot to introduce the most important person here. I am sir hawk of the order of scraps disposal" the talking pig spoke and I just nodded.

'I am so sorry that he forgot about you sir hawk thank you for the introduction I am Kitty nice to meet you' I held up the card and he nodded.

"Any way about your mates. I know all of them because they are the other sins and we are going to find them anyway so would you like to join our journey and find your mates" Meli said and I smiled.

'I would love to. May I ask where we are heading to first Meli' I held up the card and he smiled.

"I love the nickname and yes we are heading to the forest of white dreams I think that one of them is hiding out there so let's go," He said and I smiled and nodded at him.

Time skip to the forest

We were walking through the forest of white dreams and I was a little bit scared and my ears and tail were twitching in fear. All of a sudden there were a bunch of me's sounding me and I jumped three feet in the air.

"Oh my why are there so many of my mates how will I ever tell which one is really mine," Meli said and it took everything in me not to roll my eyes at him.

All of the different me's just looked up at him and he jumped up onto a rock and looked at all of us. He then told us to jump and spin around in a circle I did so and so did the rest of them hoping that he had a real plan and this was not it.

"Now say my name real loud" I looked at him and smiled. All the other ones said my name and I stayed silent. Meli then hit all the other ones and then picked me up smiling. All of the imps that had turned into me ran away and Meli ran after them holding me bridal style.

All of a sudden the mark on my hip started to burn I smiled knowing that one of my mates where there. Just then a giant grabbed me and looked at me with a glare that soften as soon as our eyes meet.

Diane POV

I was taking a nap in the forest of white dreams when the imps came up to me and started saying that holy nights got in. I then stood up and picked up the girl that I saw and my soul mark started to burn.

"It's you. Oh my god, you are so adorable. My mate is so cute are you here all alone it is dangerous something could have happened to you" I said as I looked at her as she sat on my open palm.

'I am Kitty. Thank you and no I am here with one of my other mates Meli he is right there with the princess' She magically held up a very large card that I read quickly and she smiled at me and pointed to the caption.

"Caption it is so good to see you, thank you for bringing my mate I am so happy that she is here," I said and he smiled jumping up onto my shoulder.

"Yea these two and I are on a quest to find the rest of the sings because she is mated to all of us and Elizabeth needs help to defeat the other holy nights that are hurting the kingdom." The caption said and I smiled at him.

"Well in that case you will have the help of the serpent sin of envy Diane. I can't wait to get to know my mate more" I said.

Kitty POV

I was so happy that I had two of my mates but then I felt a presence coming out of the way that was very strong. I jumped down from Diane's hand and smiled at her when she squealed from seeing my ears and tail.

"You are so cute oh my god my mate is a Neko so cute!" She screamed at me smiling at me. She was so excited and then the lightning struck and we were all stuck in lightning bonds. I knew right away who was there.

Gilthunder...

(Sorry that this was short another coming before the end of the day.

Please Vote and comment let me know if there are any stories that you want to read and let me know)