𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞|Morocco

"Reyna! Lets go!" I wake up to the sound of Farha's voice as she bangs on my bedroom door

Groggily, I open my eyes and glance over at the clock to see that it's six in the morning. Very reluctantly, I roll out of bed with a groan and walk towards my bedroom door so Farha will stop banging on it. Girl is giving me a headache. Goddamn.

I yank the door open and narrow my eyes at her. "Farha I swear to God I will rip your hands off." I grit out.

"Morning, sunshine." She smirks and ruffles my bed hair. "Hurry up. We have stuff to do."

I don't even get the chance to reply because she's already making her way downstairs. She's such a morning person and I don't know how she does it. Waking up in the mornings makes me want to cry.

Rolling my eyes, I shut the door and head over to my bathroom to freshen up. By the time I'm dressed, Farha has made breakfast for us and I smile at the smell of it.

"This is why you're my roommate." I grin, grabbing the plates out of the cupboard.

"Is it the only reason?" She raises an eyebrow and glances at me over her shoulder.

I nod my head and set the plates down on the counter beside the stove. "Obviously. I can't be arsed to cook." I reply bluntly but she knows I'm joking by the smirk she gives me.

"I can't even leave you for a day because who the hell will cook for you?" She scoffs, rolling her eyes and plating up the food.

"Exactly so don't leave me, Farha." I pout exaggeratedly and throw my arms around her.

"Alright, alright," She huffs. "Now get the fuck off before I burn you."

xXx

We landed in Morocco not too long ago and we immediately got to work. We didn't even waste any time trying to get rid of the jet lag because time is crucial if we want to catch Dominic.

Farha has been tracking him ever since we got on the plane and we found out that he's been at his warehouse for about half the day, which makes me wonder what he's doing over there.

My men and I immediately got to work and drove straight to his warehouse. Morocco is one of the places where his main warehouses are held and because of this he must be working on something big if he came all the way over here.

"Alright. Lets move." I order, strapping my knife holster around my thigh.

The group of men standing in front of me nod their heads firmly and get into position. I'm only taking Crew and Danny with me while the rest of my men standby for back up. Farha is staying behind to watch the cameras and luckily she has already managed to disable the alarms for us to go in without being noticed.