𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞|"Found you"

After a long drive, Kai and I finally made it back to the house

After a long drive, Kai and I finally made it back to the house. I don't know what possessed me into making that alliance with Reyna but it's the only way she'll stay out of my way and stop ruining my plans to kill that bastard Dominic.

Dominic had worked for my father for many years and he was once my best friend. Until he had betrayed us and this mafia by killing my mother. I was devastated when I found out that my own best friend was responsible for the death of my mother. So, I've been trying to avenge her death ever since.

From the day that she died, my father had handed the responsibility of leading this mafia to me. I didn't ask why because deep down I knew the reason. He couldn't do it without her.

"Where the hell have you two been?" My brother, who is six years older than me, asks as soon as Kai and I step foot inside the house.

You would think my Dad would give the mafia to him and he offered but my brother refused because he claims that he doesn't want it. He never really gave a shit. Still doesn't if I'm being honest.

Anyway, he wasn't even suppose to come to Morocco but he did. He comes on some missions with me but most of the time he's working at his company. He buys and sells guns. He even owns a couple casinos and buildings back in Brooklyn.

"Guess where I found him Killian." Kai smirks, throwing an arm over my shoulder.

"Let's hear it then." Killian sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"In some random ass forest but that isn't even the worse part." He replies and I shoot him a glare, warning to keep his mouth shut. If Killian found out about the alliance I made with Reyna I'll be fucking dead. He hates her just as much as I do.

"What's the worse part?" Killian tilts his head, making his brown hair fall over his amber eyes.

"He was with Reyna," Kai chuckles, patting my shoulder. "As in Reyna Del Rosso."

"Leonid Varkov." He says lowly, staring daggers at me. I already know he's gonna lecture me. It's not like I intentionally wanted to meet the woman anyways.

"I didn't actually wanna be with her Killian." I grit out.

"Then why were you?" He raises a stern brow and crosses his arms over his broad chest.

"I found out that her and Dominic were at Dad's warehouse. His men outnumbered us so we escaped." I reply.

"What the hell was Dominic doing there?" He scoffs.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out."

"So Dominic is working with her then?" Killian asks, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"No." I shake my head. "She wants to kill him as much as we do."

"Alright," Kai suddenly says from beside me. "Let's get you stitched up Leonid."