𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧|Switzerland

The next day, I got myself out of bed and woke up to a message from Leonid's number

The next day, I got myself out of bed and woke up to a message from Leonid's number. Surprisingly.

Leonid: Be ready for half eight.
Me: Why?
Leonid: Picking you up.
Me: Like hell you are
Read at 7:45 am.

That son of a bitch. Knowing how stubborn he is, I can't change his damn mind.

With a sigh, I make my way towards the bathroom and shower before getting myself ready. Our flight to Switzerland is at nine so I have a bit of time to kill. I was thinking that when I get back I'll head to Boston to see my brother. It's been about three weeks since I've last seen him. I would've visited sooner but I wanted him to settle down with his little girl first.

Anyways, I finish up my makeup and head downstairs to see Farha making our iced coffee for the day.

"Safe travels, girl." She says with a sweet smile as she hands me my coffee.

"Thank you." I reply with a smile as I take my coffee from her. "What are your plans for the day?"

"I'm gonna do a bit of packing." She replies.

"Well, you enjoy yourself."

"And you." She says, nudging my shoulder.

"I won't." I say with a little groan.

"Just think of the bright side," She ponders for a good second but then sighs. "Who am I kidding? There is no bright side. You're stuck with Leonid for fuck knows how long."

I laugh a little at the grimace she has on her face when she says his name. "It'll be fine." I mutter, taking a sip out of my coffee.

"Won't be fine when your parents find out." She says pointedly with a raised brow.

I grimace at the thought. "Let's hope they don't."

In response, she shakes her head. For the next couple of minutes, I scroll through my phone and finish up my coffee before I have to leave.

Just as I finish my coffee, my phone pings with a message from a familiar number.

🤮: I'm outside.
Me: Why are you outside?
🤮: Why do you think?
Me: Go home
🤮: Come outside, woman.
Me: Say please
🤮: Now.

Rolling my eyes, I grab my stuff and call Farha's name from the bottom of the stairs. "I'm leaving."

She comes down the stairs and engulfs me in a big hug. "I can take you to the airport if you want."