𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞|Temptation

I should have switched places with Kai and gone to the hotel so he can stay here with Reyna because now I'm stuck sharing the same bed as her

I should have switched places with Kai and gone to the hotel so he can stay here with Reyna because now I'm stuck sharing the same bed as her. I don't want him sharing a bed with her though.

There's not even a couch in this room. What the fuck.

"Stick to your side or else I'll cut your hands off." Reyna grumbles from bed and starts aggressively slamming pillows down on to the mattress to create a wall.

Stuffing my clothes into my duffel bag, I eye her carefully. From the oversized hoodie she's wearing to the pair of pyjama shorts that highlight her round ass perfectly. They're just begging for my attention and perfect enough to fit in my hands. My gaze lingers there and I start getting flashbacks to having felt it for a split second in the elevator. God she was so soft.

Her midnight hair cascades down her back and I want my hands wrapped around it while I fuck her from behind. The thought alone has my dick straining against my pants.

Fuck.

"You gonna get in or what?" Her voice snaps me out of my trance and I drag my gaze back up to hers to see her glaring at me.

I shove my hands into my pockets and stare down at her. "Eager, are we?" I tilt my head at her and smirk.

That earns me a pillow to the face followed along with her little rant about how insufferable I am. I'm not even listening to her. I'm too focused on those pink lips of hers, imagining how she'd taste and feel.

It's like the long I'm with her, the more I'm tempted to have her. She's dangerous. Just one night with her will make me forget about her completely. That's all I need.

"Go sleep on the fucking floor." She scowls up at me and throws the blanket over herself.

"Sure." I reply with a sigh and yank the covers off her.

She whips her head in my direction and sends me a withering glare. "Leonid!" She lets out a groan of frustration and sits crisscrossed in the middle of the bed.

"What? I need a blanket if you want me to sleep on the floor." I grumble and shrug my shoulders.

"Then go find one for God sakes or freeze for all I care." She grits out.

"I want this one."

"It's mine. Give it back." She's being annoying now and I'm getting tired.

"Shut the fuck up," I narrow my eyes at her. "I'll give it back when you move over."

"No." She says in defiance and crosses her arms over her chest.

"Freeze then."

"Fine!" She throws her hands up. "I'll move. Just give it back. I'm cold."