𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫|Unexpected

Coming out of that building, I managed to meet up with Farha, Crew and Danny

Coming out of that building, I managed to meet up with Farha, Crew and Danny. The rest of my men are no where to be seen and any minute now more of Dominic's men are going to come. There's no way we're making it out of here alive if they come here because we'll be outnumbered. It's best to leave as quick as possible and rethink of a new plan.

"We need to leave." I say to them, getting inside of the SUV.

"I'm tired." Crew breathes out, closing his eyes but Danny shakes him awake.

"Keep your eyes open." He orders, applying pressure to the wound on his stomach.

"I'm trying." He says, falling in and out of consciousness.

"Get in," Fahra says, opening the driver side door and getting inside. "Keep applying pressure to his wound."

Men yelling echoes from the distance and we're quick to get inside of the SUV as they get closer to us. Just as I was about to shut the door, a hand prevents me from doing so and when I glance up I see Leonid standing outside of it. His other hand is clutched onto the side of his stomach covered in blood and just by looking at his face I can tell he's on the verge of passing out.

"The fuck?" I grit out, furrowing my eyebrows. "Move, bozo."

He doesn't say anything. Only stares at me through his hooded grey eyes. I don't even think he's able to comprehend what I'm saying. But he is wasting our fucking time by standing in our way.

My eyes snap towards the group of men when their voices get louder and louder by the second. My eyes widen, seeing them only a few feet away from us.

"He's in the way. Just get him in." Danny says and I shoot him a look of confusion but he doesn't say anything because they're getting closer. "We're all gonna be dead."

Wordlessly, he pulls Leonid into the van and once he's in and the doors are closed Farha immediately speeds off.

We fall back onto the floor with an exhausted sigh but I don't give Danny the chance to rest because he just brought a potential threat into the car.

"What were you thinking?" I grit out, glaring at him.

"We had no other choice. He was in the way." He replies. "We could've been dead, Reyna."

"He could kill us now Danny!" I throw my hands up in frustration. "You should've left him for dead!"

"Look at him," We both look at Leonid who is falling in and out of consciousness. "He can't do anything to us. We're the ones with the advantage."

"Fuck sakes." I mutter under my breath, pinching the bridge of my nose. "I'm this close to firing you." I pinch my thumb and pointer finger together.

"We'll throw him out later." He suggests.

I nod my head in agreement and grin at the idea. "Damn right we will. Might as well burn his body on the sidewalk while we're at it."