Get to Work ✨

Helloooo. Here's another quick chapter. Currently writing the following to this one.

Remember I will edit this completely as soon as possible and I might add some more fun little lines or details later. Stay tuned and...

Enjoy ;)

(unedited)

-----

Angela:

"That's it , tesoro. Scream for me" Francesca whispers in my ear, her fingers curling inside me.

"Look at her all flustered- what a sweet sight" Rose says as she comes behind me to massage my breast. She squeezes my nipple at the same time Francesca's thumb circles my clit. I moan- the feeling of both of them touching me becoming too much.

"Please-" I manage to get out between moans.

"Does someone need to cum?" Rose pinches my nipples harder.

I nod my head and throw my head back against Rose's shoulder.

But before I know it, Francesca slaps my clit and my eyes shot open.

"Answer her"

"Yes please- I need to cum"

"Good girl" Francesca says as she goes down to her knees and starts placing sweet kisses on the inside of my thigh. I move my hands to her head to try to get her mouth where I need it most, but my hands are pulled back behind me.

"Don't touch. I thought Francesca just said you were a good girl, but you have failed to follow instructions twice now. I don't think you're a good girl- In fact, I think you're a brat."

I moan at her words and shake my head desperately.

"I'm not a brat." I answer her, my body shaking.

"Oh is that so? So you aren't a needy slut who doesn't know how to behave properly?" Rose holds my hands in one of hers, and with her other she continues her abuse on my breast.

Francesca finally kisses my most sensitive spot and my vision blurs.

"I'm going to-"

"That's it, mon amour. Let go."

—--

I wake up with a start. I'm sweating and breathing heavily. The blankets on my bed are crumbled between my legs. I pull them off me and walk towards the bathroom.

God, what was that dream?

Emily's delusional sexual ideas are truly getting to me.

I wash my face with some cold water and go back to check the time on my phone. Is 4:50am. I have to be up at 5 either way so going back to sleep is not a choice.

I walk towards the kitchen and make myself some quick breakfast.

This is certainly a way to start my day.

—----

At 6:55 am I make my way out of the elevator and I'm instantly met with Sebastian's eyes.

"Good morning sunshine. Ready for your first day?" He says as he stands and goes around the counter.

"Yes- I'm here 5 minutes earlier this time and with three cups of coffee." I give him a bright smile and receive one in return.

"God! I could certainly use a coffee this morning. I just got a call around 5 minutes before you arrived that one of their meetings got canceled and I had to move a bunch of other meetings in order to fit the reschedule. I'm so happy you're here and get to help around with that part of the job."

"I'm sorry to hear that-If I knew what you liked I would have gotten one for you too"

"Ah you're so sweet- I already love you. But don't worry about it." He checks his watch and looks back up at me. "What you should be worried about is getting into that office on time. Is 6:57"

"Crap- you're right. Talk to you later" I say as I hurry down the hall towards the same conference room from yesterday. I knock and walk in only to find the room empty. Well- that's a good thing.

I place the two cups of coffee on the table and take a seat. At exactly 7:00, the doors open and Miss Palmieri and Miss Rochefort walk in.

Seeing them again causes me to get flashes of my unholy dream and I can already feel my cheeks going red. I grab my cup of coffee and take a sip to hide my face.

"Here on time- good girl." Miss Rochefort says and I choke on the coffee.

I cough it off and stand up.

"My apologies for that- I drank too fast."

They both look at each other and smile.

"Sure. And your blushing was caused by that too?" Says Miss Palmieri, looking at me with a glint in her eyes.

"I-"

Miss Rochefort cuts me off by putting her hand in the air. These two really never let me finish my sentences.

"What are you wearing?" she asks.

I look down at myself and back at her.

"My clothes."

I can see the anger in her eyes as soon as my words are out.

"And is this what you consider appropriate for the workplace?"

"I-mm yes?"

It's not like I'm wearing anything bad. I have a black office skirt with a white cute sophisticated shirt. My hair is up in a light brown hair clip and I'm wearing my nicest pair of black heels. The only thing I can think about is the fact that you can see a bit of my dark bra underneath, but it's nothing too bad or inappropriate.

"Dimenticalo, Rose" Miss Palmieri whispers, looking at me with intense eyes.

"Alright. Fine. There's no time to waste- I need you to make me around 30 copies of these documents and bring them to my office in an hour." She comes closer and hands me a yellow manila folder.

"Ok" I respond and open the folder to inspect what's inside.

"I also need you to call all the people  within the small index card you see there. Let each of them know their meetings were moved to Thursday of next week. Their new times are right next to their individual names. Besides that, you need to re-match their new schedules  on the online document I sent to your email this morning. Once you're done with all of that, come back to my office. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss Rochefort." I nod and make my way towards the door.

"Te l'avevo detto che era una brava ragazza innocente." I hear Miss Palmieri whisper in italian.

"We will see about that." Miss Rochefort responds. She looks at me standing at the door still and raises her eyebrows.

"Aren't you supposed to be working?"

'Aren't you? Instead of standing there and gossiping in another language?'

I bite my tongue and try not to let the smartass comment slip off. Instead, I apologize and leave the office, shutting the door behind me.

Today is definitely going to be a long day.

—------

Thank you for reading! Give a star if you liked it!

Have a wonderful night, morning, or afternoon my loves.

xoxo :)