🌶️The Date/First Times🌶️👏

Two chapter in one baby!

This chapter contains mentions of bdsm.

&

Smut incoming....uuuuu

(Unedited)

.......
Angela:

"This can't be happening." I say as I watch the taxi I'm in pull up to an endless line of traffic. Seems like everyone in this city decided they wanted to go out today.

Why is it that when I have something important with these women I'm always late? Next time, I'm waking up 5 hours before a meeting because the universe truly likes to make fun of me and my timings.

I take out my phone and look for Rose's contact.

Hey! I'm afraid I'm going to be a bit late due to traffic :( ...

But to my amazing luck, just as I'm about to send the text, my phone battery dies.

"Oh you have to be kidding me!" I yell, and the taxi driver lets out a loud sigh.

"I'm sorry, sir. Do you have an iphone charger by any chance?"

"No ma'am, I have a samsung."

Lucky me.

—----

2 hours later, I stand outside the restaurant contemplating if I should actually go in. My hands are sweating and my anxiety is making me feel dizzy.

I think it might be the fear of knowing there's a possibility they might get me fired. I mean, they have a good enough excuse to. Afterall, It is within the rules that no one is allowed inside the building after hours, and failing to follow said rule can result in large consequences.

Yes, Andrew let me in but I doubt he might get in any trouble. He can lie and say he didn't actually open the door for me. He can just say he wasn't there when it happened.

Or it might also be the fact that I'm 2 hours late to this meeting and I know they're probably extremely mad. But in the end is not my fault there was traffic.

Ok Angela, breathe. You might be exaggerating a bit. They might not even be there anymore.

I finally get the courage, and go through the doors.

"Hey welcome! Do you have a reservation?" says a blonde woman with a white tablet.

"Mmm I'm here for a meeting. Are Miss Rochefort and Miss Palmieri still here?"

"Are you Miss Russo?"

"Yes"

"Perfect.They're waiting for you in the private section. Follow me, please."

"Alright, thank you."

I walk behind her and let her lead me through.

I see them as we start to get closer. They're seated on opposite sides of the table, a bottle of wine in front of them. They look to be in deep conversation.

When we finally get to the table, they both stop talking and look up.

"Here you are. I will be back with the menu shortly." The blonde woman walks away, leaving me standing next to two very angry(but hot) women.

"Don't be late. Is the only condition we gave you, and you failed to follow it. Yet again. Is this your thing? Tardiness? 2 hours late, Angela. Not one, but two. Do you think that's acceptable?" Rose says as Francesca takes another sip of her wine.

"I'm sorry. I got stuck in traffic and my phone died so I wasn't able to inform either of you." I stay standing, not wanting to sit without their permission. They're mad already, I don't want to make matters worse.