🔥🔥First Punishment 🔥🔥

Y'all were crazy for this update damnnnn! Thank you all for all the love  you have given the story❤️

Unedited because the update had to be made 😭👏

Warning: smut incoming- impact play, overstimulation, dirty talk ext. y'all know how this goes.

———-
Angela
I watched with worry as Rose took off her belt and placed it on top of the table.

"I said close the door, Angela." Fran demanded with a tone I had not heard her use before. She was usually the sweet one.

I turned around and with shaking hands closed the door and locked it. I could feel their eyes on my back.
It took me a second to turn back around, but I slowly mastered the courage to face them once again.

"Come here" Rose said, and  I walked towards her and Fran near the table.

Once I was right in front of them, Rose grabbed my face and made me look directly at her.

"You think you could pull that little show and get away with it? Mhm? You thought it would be that simple?" Rose moves her hand from my face to my throat. She doesn't squeeze, just applies enough pressure to let me know who's in control.
The action turns me on like never before and I can already feel wetness dripping down my thigh.

Fran comes up behind me and takes a strong hold of my hips. Then slowly, one of her hands makes it's way towards the inside of my skirt. The second she touches me I whimper.

"The little slut likes the choking, Rose. She's dripping" Fran says and my face turns red.

Rose applies more pressure and my legs shake.

"What's your safe word?" Rose asks, her  lips almost touching mine.

"Why-I said I was sorry-" my sentence is stopped by a hard slap on my ass.

"Answer her" Fran said behind me. She takes her hand off my panties and uses both of her hands to hold my arms behind me.

"Red"

Rose smiles at Fran and, without warning, they push me against the wooden table. I can already feel my skirt ricing up.

Fran is still holding my arms behind my back. But with her other hand she starts slowly bringing her hand up my thigh.

Her lazy hand movements send shivers down my spine.

I hear Rose grab the belt from the table and come up behind me. Fran lets go of my hands just to have Rose tie them up with the black belt.

I tried moving my hands but there was no luck. I was done for.

"You aren't going anywhere baby" Rose said with a small laugh.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked

"You're going to get punished for your actions today, tesoro." Rose responded.

I turned my head to see Fran taking off her own belt. With worry I turned my head back around to Rose.

She smirked at me as Fran passed her the belt.

She came close to my ear and whispered, "Count to 10, you miss a number we start all the way from the top"

She left my line of vision and stood behind me. I felt a hand lifting up my skirt all the way to my hips.

"Wait- what are you going to-" my words get cut off by another hand coming close to my center and slowly rubbing circles around my clit.

I close my eyes and moan, forgetting completely about what Rose had just told me. I start to give in to the sweet pleasure, moving my hips to get more relief.