Late work nights🔥

Hiiiiii my loves!
Thank you so much for all the love you have been giving this story! We're past 20k read's that's crazy! Thank you so so much.

Well here it is! New chapter. Enjoy ❤️

Unedited (really unedited- I will re-edit this probably a lot of times 😭)
———-
Angela

I'm sitting down at my desk working on organizing Fran's and Rose's schedule for the week. I hate spreadsheets, and I hate having to stay still for so long. I guess I also hate having this vibrator thing pushing against me every time I try to get comfortable on the chair. But it is what is it.

"Girl, you're still here. And I thought I was the only crazy workaholic here." I lift my gaze to find Antonio, the front desk worker for this floor, staring down at me with a smile.

I lean back in my chair and give him a tired laugh.

"No one can beat you and your workaholism. Not even the bosses."

"Ah- I doubt that. Those two never catch a break. They're officially my competition."

"I don't think competing for who's the most workaholic is the best kind of sport."

"You're right, but I'm still going to fight for that first spot. And it looks like you're joining the race." He points down at my laptop and all the notes and papers around my desk.

"I'm almost done here. I just need to finish this, show it to them for approval, and go home. And I'm not a workaholic, Antonio."

He holds up his hand in defense.

"Alright alright if you say so. But damn, they need you to be here until you finish? Can't they just send you home and once you're done you can send it to them in an email?"

"They say it's better if I show it to them in person. That way if any changes need to be made they can be made as soon as possible."

"Oh honey, those two are sure working you hard"

My cheeks turn red as pictures from this morning with Rose at her office run through my mind.

"They sure are"

I give him and nervous laugh and start organizing some of the papers around my desk to not have to look at him in the eyes.

"I will drink 2 shots in your honor tonight then."

"Thank you for such an amazing tribute." I grab my laptop and stand right in front of him.

"Anytime, sweetheart. Good night!"

"Goodnight."

After he leaves I make my way towards Rose's office and knock on the door before coming in.

"Rose- I'm done with the schedule. You said you wanted to see it before I left?"

Rose looks up from her own computer. Her hair is now down, the ponytail long gone. Her blouse is slightly unbuttoned, giving a small view of her breast.

I look back up quickly to find Rose looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"Eyes are up here, Tesoro."

"I-I was not- I'm sorry."

She laughs softly and stands up from her desk to walk towards me.

"I don't mind you looking."

This woman is going to kill me.

She continues to make her predatory walk towards me and the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

"Let's go to Fran's office and check this new schedule  all together. Make sure it works for both of us."

She walks out and I follow her. The office building is completely empty now since Antonio left. Some of the lights are already off and the only sounds are Rose's heels hitting the floor as we walk towards Fran's office.