X - Surprise surprise!

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE , I WAS LATE because of that fucking idiot forgot to tell me he wasn't coming to pick me up today .

I quickly scan my ID card on the machine and made a run inside , I ignored everyone who said hi to me or even said 'How are you late?' I AM A FUCKING HUMAN BEING.

I bursted into Mr.Kim's office.

"I am so sorry I am late" I said as I bowed 90 degree and heard the door close behind me.

"Its alright , it's the first time you're late" he says as I retrieve back to my original position . Namjoon was here , there was someone else but he was standing behind him so I couldn't see h-

He leaned out with a smile on his face "Hi Love"

Taehyung?

"Oh right y/n , Taehyung here is my step brother and he is also signing a contract with our company"

Everything he said was muffled for me because all i was concentrating on was this man who i met on a date and then who turned out to be Jungkook's stepcousin AND they didn't like each other to a point they started fighting , I just stood there , shocked and stared at him as he shoves his hands in his pockets and stared at me .

'The fuck is he doing here ?!'

The door to the cabin opened as I turn around to any attention , jungkook walked in , his eyes on his phone and nerves popped on his forehead .

"Hyung did y/n arrive , she is not at her desk ?" He says looking down at his phone and my phone starts to ring .

It was him , he was calling me .

"Fuck there you are , I got so worried" he instantly hugged me as soon as he spotted me .

"I am sorry I couldn't come to drop you" he says but suddenly I feel his body tense up .

"What the fuck ?" He mumbles and I sigh and pull back .

He looks at me "What is he doing here ?" He whispers.

"Apparently he is here to sign a contract with our company"

"I can hear you two" We both straightened up looking at taehyung .

"Yah taehyung you know y/n ?" Jin asked and taehyung turns to face him "Yup we went on a date tomorrow until he came and crashed it", he said pointing at jungkook.

"Hyung how can you sign a contract with him ?" Jungkook asks mamjoon completely ignoring the accusation .

"He is our brother" namjoon says and jungkook sighs "I know , but-"

"No buts jungkook , it doesn't hurt to give another chance , I'll make sure he keeps his distance with y/n" namjoon answers making jungkook sigh again .

He looks at me and moved closer to my ear "If he does anything, drop a message . I love you , bye" he said as he kisses me on my cheek and walks out of the cabin .

'What's with the kisses ?'

I take a final look at taehyung who was smiling at me , FOR FORMALITY I smiled back and walk out.

...

"Can you imagine it Kim Taehyung the famous actor signed with our company I still can't believe"

'Well I can'

I have been hearing this stuff from the moment he stepped in .

My phone started to ring on the table with a incoming call . Without looking at the caller ID I picked it up bringing it near my ear .