XIII - The Family Gathering

I didn't have a good feeling about today , My mom and dad were in Seoul , we were having a family dinner . But it wasn't just the 3 of us . It was a WHOLE FAMILY gathering . Namjoon hyung , jin Hyung , yeonjun and that taehyung will be there with obviously their family . The only good thing about the gathering is that both Y/n and Jimin hyung will also be there .

I quickly put on my white button down and left two buttons opened . I tucked it in a black formal pant , as for the hair I slicked them back and put a lot of hairspray .

I turn around to the laptop "I am done . How about this?" I ask and y/n peep out .

"Yeah that looks good" She said and kept her laptop on her study table .

She was doing her makeup and I got a clear view .

"What are you wearing ?" I ask her .

"I have a white dress" She says and I nod .

"I am coming to pick you up , stay ready" I say and she nods and hung up .

Y/N's Pov

I had two dresses , one a little too formal as if I was going to a meeting and the other one looked too casual .

"Oh wow you're having a outfit crisis . Never thought I'd see the day" I turn around to find my brother leaning at the doorframe .

"A little help would be good" I Say and he chuckles .

"Wear the casual one . And put on a black...leather jacket on top . And for shoes put on those short black combat shoes" he says and I nod walking in my walk in closet .

It was a princess short dress . It stopped a inch above my knee . For the shoulders there were strings , it had a corset styled top and a loose fabric bottom .

I walked out all dressed . I did my hair and makeup already , all that left was accessories and a bag . I took a small sling bag enough to keep my phone and a lip gloss .

I put on the ring that my brother got me and one of the rings that jungkook gave me and as for the necklace I already had one that I always wore .

The door to my room opened "Jungkook's here" oppa said as he wore a white shirt tucked in a black formal pants .

"Wow we're matching" I said and he chuckled...

Jungkook's Pov

Both the siblings were matching and looked way too good . But the thing was , I was matching completely with jimin . From the clothes to the shoe and to the hair .

And no we aren't twins.

The restaurant was apparently only a 15 minute drive from their house .

Before we entered y/n stopped and looked at the both of us .

"I don't think I look good" She says terrified .

"Oh shut up you look gorgeous" Both hyung and I said at the same time .

"No i think this isn't a suitable for a family dinner" She says .

"You are literally covered since you have a jacket on too" I say and she shakes her head "What if it's hot in there ?" She asks but I sigh and open the door as the cold wind came running out . I closed the door as soon as she shivered .

"Its cold and at this point , I regret not getting a jacket . Now come on we are already late" I say as we entered .

I immediately spotted my mom and dad . They both came running towards me like kids .