XV :《≧∀≦》

Jungkook hands me his black card and I look down at his credit card and then back at him "Why are you giving me that ?" I asked him .

"Buy any novels you want , it's your treat day" he says and I smiled "At this pace it will be hard for you to get rid of me" I chuckled and he just stared at me "Well that's good , I wasn't planning to" he says as he puts his hand on my lower back and leads me inside the bookstore .

I take my time looking around the romance section and I picked a few of novels here and there . That's when my eyes fell on Jungkook who was also standing in front of the bookshelf . I chuckle and made my way to him .

"What are you looking at?" I ask and he shook his head "This book , Namjoon hyung is turning it in a series" he said and I gasped and looked at him "This novel? The flowers that bloom in winters? Seriously?" I ask him and he nods .

(A/N: A book like that doesn't exist . I made it up)

"He can't find the female lead . He wants a female lead who is like the female lead in the book. But he can't seem to find it" he Says and I gasped "That must be hard the female lead in the book , is an orphan , who is stubborn and feisty but also loving and kind . She has a younger sister who she loves with her whole heart and this girl umm she is working in a florist shop . And there is this regular customer who comes by in winters to buy a fresh bouquet of Snowdrops . A flower which blooms in winters . So she was working in this shop for around 3 years after she moved out of the orphanage and she was collecting money for a house that her younger sister could live in after she moves out of the orphanage , and this girl worked so hard like she used to do so many jobs just so that she could buy a house for her sister. And she did , so she buys a apartment in a good society . But this guy happens to be her neighbour . After she graduates her college in which she got through because of a scholarship she goes to find a job and this guy happened to be who she will be working with as rivals . And as rivals I mean there are 2 CEOs because the 2 company joined hands in a financial problem , and the guy and the girl start working as their assistants and they both had the best position after the CEOs it was more like they will be the one inheriting the companies if the 2 CEOs stepped down because those two CEOs were like unmarried and successful . But the catch was these 2 CEOs didn't like each other so they would sometimes make decisions which were only beneficial for their part of the company since they both handled different things in the company , so they wanted only 1 CEO when they stepped down so that the company can work with success . Yeah so the male lead and female lead , become rivals , in the process of achieving the role of the CEO and then the past revels itself as they became friends and then lovers" I summarized and he looked at me "You're good at summarizing aren't you? That's why you got good marks" he said and I laughed .

"Do you have your novels ?" He asks and I nod , waving down at the basket .

He looks at the basket as his eyes widened "Those are a lot" he said and I laughed .

"Hahaha you said you're buying" I said and legit hopped my way to the counter .

...

"When is my treat day ?" He asks me as I chuckled "Whenever you want it" I said and he take a minute to think as we walked hand in hand on the footpath near my society .

"Hmm I am busy this coming week , how about next to next week?"

"Well choose a day , I'll take a leave" I said and he kissed me on my cheeks in excitement . I laugh along him .

I look at the sky . It was getting dark

"Let's go home" I said pulling him to my society's direction but he didn't budge instead pulled me towards him .