05

+Omniscient+

Dayvon followed behind his cousin, who was moving very quickly. Once surrounded by a few too many people, he realized why he doesn't go out much.

Baylo was paying little to no attention to his surroundings. He already had a drink in his hand, sipping with no chaser.

"How you gon get drunk if you driving?" Dayvon asked, receiving no answer.

"We just got here and you already worried about leaving? Here, drink you some of this and go chill" Baylo told his younger cousin, handing him a cup that he filled with patron.

Baylo walked away, leaving Von surrounded by a bunch of niggas he barely knew.

He didn't to have a conversation with anyone and decided just to wait it out in a random bedroom until his cousin was ready to leave. It wasn't as if he was invading anyone's privacy, whoever lived here didn't care who came in or out of their house.

Dayvon was making his way down the hallway, looking for an empty room to hide in. He got to the end of the hallway, finding a room that was empty and cold.

He closed the door behind him, setting his cup on the dresser. He sat on the edge of the bed, scrolling on his phone although nothing interested him enough to be glued to it.

He stared up at the ceiling, suddenly remembering that he had a blunt on him that he rolled earlier.

He just needed a lighter.

He peeped his head outside of the bedroom door, hoping that his cousin would be somewhere close but instead, he ran into Durk.

Who he was hoping to avoid for a long time.

He had on an orange T-shirt with a varsity jacket hanging off one arm and black jeans to match.

"Lil folks, what you doing here? And why you ain't answer my text?" Durk asked, following Von back into the bedroom.

"Uh, my cousin brought me here. I'm just tryna smoke, I don't want to be here at all". Dayvon responded.

He sat back down on the bed, keeping his distance from Durk. It was quiet for a moment, before Von finally broke the silence between the two.

"You got a lighter on you?"

•̴•̴•̴

Durk lit the blunt again, taking a hit. He passed it to Dayvon, staring at him while he inhaled the smoke.

Irritated, Dayvon mean mugged the older boy. "Fuck is you staring at bitch"?

Durk rolled his eyes, taking the blunt from his hands. He handled Von by his arm, pulling him closer to where he was sitting on the bed.

Von looked confused as Durk grabbed his face before inhaling once more, but he didn't pull away. Durk put his lips against the younger's, releasing the smoke into his mouth while slipping his tongue in his mouth.

Dayvon snapped out of his thoughts, pulling away quickly.

"You just go around kissing niggas you barely know huh?" He said, taking the blunt from his hand again.

"Nah, just you"

Dayvon rolled his eyes at the comment, starting to hit it again but Durk threw it out the window with no hesitation.

"You gon buy me some gas, that shit cost too much" Von exclaimed, slapping the older on his hand.

Durk just smiled, laying back on the bed.

Dayvon continued to hit the man. "Ian playing bitch, ain't shit funny!" He exclaimed.

Durk grabbed his hand before the younger could hit him again, pulling him down too. They were both facing each other, with their heads on the pillow.

"Why do you hate being around people?" Durk asked out of curiosity.

Von sighed, "Cause niggas is weird, including you"

Durk smiled at him, continuing to talk about something that didn't catch Dayvon's attention.

He was too busy studying the olders' face, from his wide red eyes to his face tattoo that laid above his eyebrows.

Dayvon was high. He lucky Ian sober, He thought to himself.

"So, you gon let me take you on that date?"