11

+Omniscient+

"This is the fifth time this week that you've been sent to my office. Have your parent or guardian come up here tomorrow n after school so we can discuss your behavior," The principal said, handing Dayvon a paper that needed his "parents" signature.

"Can't you just give me detention or something, hell suspend my ass" Von said, trying to be reasonable.

The principal shook his head, standing up to open the door for him. "I believe you're a brilliant young man, and you know every action has a consequence," He said. "You will learn from your mistakes and build off of this"

Von just nodded, grabbing his backpack and then walking out the door.

"Aye Von c'mere" Herb called from behind him. "Skip with me and Melly, We got some gas bih"

Dayvon smiled, waiting for Herb and Melly to catch up to him. "Who we smoking on lil folks?" he asked, grabbing his phone to text Durk.

Big folks🤞🏾❤️‍🩹

Finna get high with folks nem
after school

I won't be home till like 4 sum

"Von bring yo ass gang" Melly said, gesturing for him to hurry up. Von waited until he felt like no one was paying attention, slipping out of the door beside the bathrooms.

Von walked slowly behind Herb, getting in the back seat once they reached the car.

"We smoking in here?" He asked, lying across the seat.

"Well I gotta make a drop first, then we gon go somewhere and smoke" Melly said. He pulled out a bag full of weed, passing it to Von. "Start rolling up bih"

Von ignored the part about the "drop". He didn't want anything to do with selling again. He started breaking down the weed, getting distracted by Herb trying to talk to him.

"Who that nigga is that you be with, that's yo new or sum?" Herb asked, looking at him through the rearview mirror.

"I'm rocking with that nigga, let's just say that" He replied, continuing to break down the weed.

"Gang, you know what happened last time you was fucking with an outta town n-, just be careful, I would hate to have to make his mama bury him" Herb said, looking down at his phone. "I'm killing shit bout you".

Von rolled his eyes, laughing a little bit.

He ain't even like that, I'll put hands on his ass

"He not like that, Kentrell just a fucking weirdo" Von said.

Melly pulled into the driveway of a house, honking the horn 2 times. A nigga with dreads hanging past his shoulders started walking towards the car with a bag of pills in his hand.

"That nigga just look like a goofy, who that nigga is anyway?" Von asked.

"That's my bro be cool" Melly said, rolling down his window. "What them is? I thought I was just selling x's"