an INTJ trying to help ... INTJ/ENFP

ENFP: I need your help. Which one looks better? *Sends couple of photos*

INTJ: like what thingy is more better?

ENFP: which one is more appropriate? I need to send my friend.

INTJ: For what thingy?

ENFP: For beach party thingy!

INTJ: *ZOOMS IN PHOTO* there's a naked man there!

ENFP: no la, he wear underwear I think! Why do you zoom all the way!!?

INTJ: for what? Why you need to send the photo? You mean the hat?

ENFP: yep! You guessed it! It's the hat thingy and my friend want to organize the beach party!

INTJ: why is your book mirror imaged?

ENFP: *found out that the book is upside down in photo, started wondering why all her friends never noticed* Dude...why are you so observant? Maybe that's why I asked you. So which photo should I send?

INTJ: *zoom image of book upside down* what is that?!! :P

ENFP: I HATE YOU. BYE. Not funny!! Just go to bed now!!

INTJ: I have Se. It's supposed to be like that. All the photos aren't good. Because of the naked man and the book. Got others? Why is your book mirror imaged?

ENFP: now I'm so conscious. Your Se is over used!!!!

INTJ: got other photos? I can help. I really can help you. Just send me the photos, I'll select it and you decide it.

ENFP: *SENDS ALL THE PHOTOS AFTER SHE PERSONALLY ZOOMED ONE BY ONE*

INTJ: *cropped a photo ten minutes later* use this one.

ENFP: thanksss! *still wondering why no one saw the upside down book she posted few months ago and trying her best not to laugh or bring it to Intj attention*