Life being lonely.......

Rechie POV..

The sound of coffee machine and chit chat of customer is like a music to my ears ,smell of fresh coffee makes me delighted here i m my name is richie lives alone my parents died in an accident my relatives abandoned me so i have to make money for living and (you know what i mean) i works in a cute cafe name "kiss the beans" ( i don't know what to name it but bear with this plz) in a small area and it is very famous for its refreshing coffee and breakfast for all ages the owner here is very nice mrs williams (the owner of the cafe) so lets start with my awfull story....

"Richie richie richie stylsssssss listen to me you kiddo!!!!!!!!!!!". when i hear my name calling i met mrs. williams.

"yes,mrs williams". I said to her.

"Richie do you know what time it is" she says.

"yeah, its 9 am" as i said i realised it that whats going to come.yeah im late for school.As i was about to react mrs.williams showed me the clock and i don't think i will make it on time and i have to submit my assiagnment. i pick up my bag and check it one last time and waved my bye to mrs.williams.

At school

At least i arrived at time i was going to my locker as i suddenly pinned against the locker with a loud thud before i could think who it was i was punched on my nose and now i think i know this boy this is my worst night mare his name is marcas and he is a bully which likes to bully me the most becoz he is a homophobe. (did i told you yet that i am gay yeah this is the main reson for me to get bullied in the school the most). he is schools heart throb everyone likes him becasuse he is rich, handsome, spoiled, wellbuilt, sports person. now back to the story.

"hey fag you know you are late and i was litrally pissed off by last night when my girlfriend dumped me and i was waiting to vent my anger on someone but you came late which causes to increase it now you have to help me with this". As he finished his sentences he started to beat me without any mercy and it was very painfull until the bell ring to indicate the start of my first class.

"Looks like the bell saved you today but i won't spare you". After saying this he started to walk towards his next class.
And now i am here with my bleeding nose and completely messed up "Now this is called a good morning" as i started to make my way to my class hope i won't get in any trouble after this.

I was in front of my classroom before entering i pulled down my hoodie i front of my face so teacher won't ask me questions. i pulled the door nob and met mr.collins lecturing in class i entered the class and the teacher just ignored me and continue doing his work. i walked up to my bench and sat there without making any noise and started taking notes with my trembling hands.

Lunch time.

it is lunch time and i was eating alone in cafeteria. i was busy in eating when someone sat across me i ignored and continue eating. as i was doing my lunch i feel someone staring at me when i lift up my head i met a breathtaking site a boy who has very beautiful blue eyes, brown hair and well built body, and pink plump
lips who was smiling at me he was very hawt i cant take my eyes off of him. he will surely be thinking i am a freak but who cares. i came to the reality when he snaps his fingers i front of my face.

"Ohh sorry did i startle you". he apologise in his husky voice i can hear him every day i think.

"Oh no-o I-I was z-zoning o-out". then came my sttutering again look i made a fool of my self here again.

"Are you new here i've never seen you in this school?". he asks.

"no i m not new here i just don't have any friends and i don't like to socialize with peoples so thants why no one knows me".i explaines

"um whats your name". he waits for my answer

"i am richie styles" i answers."and you"

"i am caleb thompson". he states.

"nice to meet you caleb"i greets him. gives him a smiles which i don't think anyone likes it.

"soo ummm"he hesitates a bit."do you wanna be friends with me"

am i hearing it right a hot guy is asking me to be his friend not a normal person but this boy omg!!!! i squeal i excitement in my mind.

"oo yeah i will be very happy to be friends with u". i answer as he smiles and stood up from his bench and gave me a tight hug. i finch when he hug the spot where marcas hit me very hard he releases me with a very concerened face.

"what happen did i hurt you somewhere" he asks with a concerened face.and then he spots my broken nose and a little bit of dried blood.he frown at this and asks. "what is this".he asks and trace my face and jawline as i flinched in sudden contact. he apologise and says with a different emotion on his face" who did this to you" i did'nt see the concerened face again but i think the expression is good enough to make someone tremble in fear.

"oi no need to worry i was just a bit clums on my way to school i was late and i tripped"i think this is a good excuse and i think it works its expression changes and he smiled at me.and asks

"then wanna hang out after school". here comes my denial.

"umm sorry caleb but i have my part time job after school".i stated as he make a sad face then his face lighten up and when i say's "we can hang out on weekend"

"really" he smiles "okay then sunday it is". after that we finished our lunch and bid our byes. i think the day is not as bad as i was thinking.

School ends

i streched my arms as i walked out from my class room "it was exhausting". i sighed. today is my lucky day becoz marcas got a new girl to be with him all the night so now he won't beat me and i gotta go to my next part time job which is a fancy restaurant near my school building. so i will walk as i was walking to the schools entrance i fell someone staring at me from behind but no one was there so i just shruged it off.

????POV.

as i saw him turn around to check on i feel a different tingle in my chest he is so adorable with a little pout on his face i just wanna kiss those luscious jucy lips and devour every part of his body which is only mine. his scent is so intoxicating when i huged him i just wanna crush him but when he fliched at my touch i saw his face which made my blood boil he had a broken nose and a bit of dried blood i asked him who did this but he just ingnore and i don't like it a bit but i know who did thid to my baby and i won't spare that bastard from now on no one will touch you but me ,you won't cry anyones name but mine coz you are mine. you are the property of caleb thompson. yes i know him from the first day of school but never get any aportunity to talk to him after 3 months of school today i got to talk to him at first he was so awstruk when he saw me but it's okay it was litrally cute of him and this is the reason i like him he is ver shy, cute and small like a little bunny. and i will make him mine.
just wait and watch my baby~~~~~~.

"hey caleb come on we have to go". as i hear my name i replied. "yeah i'm coming" and leave the beautifull site in front of me. with a smirk as i walked up to my friends.

So hello guyz hope you like this chapter. don't worry caleb is not the main character there is some other who are more psycho than caleb and they will be my main focus. so stay tuned bye bye. u know english is not my first language so if there is any error in my grammer so plz bear it'

Word count:- 1510