The worst gut feeling.

Harrison POV

I was at my office meeting discussing a new product that we will launch today but everything feels weird today I don't know why but something is wrong. it's been days since I got a chick in my bed but I don't feel like having them after seeing that boy I think he took my heart he was so beautiful even more gorgeous than a woman. I should ask him out someday. I was zoning out that I didn't even realize the meeting was over and my PA was calling me.

"Mr.Tomlinson, Mr.Tomlinson, are you okay?". I quickly snapped out of my wild imagination.

"Um yes, Mr. Lopez," I asked.

"Sir, you have a phone call from Mr. Martin I think they have something to discuss with you" he stated with his firm voice. what Martin wants to see me but I don't work on week day's I think something important has come. 

"Okay, I will call him". I said.

"Okay, then I will take my leave". I nodded and he leaves the meeting room.

"I hope it won't be bad". I thought.

Time skips to his cabin.

when I reach my cabin I quickly got a text from Martin. 

Martin: Meet me at 8 pm at Giovanni's dine.  

what the fuck he want this time.

Time skips to evening

When I finished my last meeting. I rushed towards the dine to meet Martin. when I arrived at the restaurant I watched him waving his hands towards my direction. I reached the table and sat in my chair the restaurant wasn't crowded.

"You know you are a lazy ass late as usual". he joked and I faked a laugh.

"You know coz someone has to handle all the work at the company. while the other one always playing around". I smirk

"ahh it hurts and BTW I wasn't playing around this time I was doing the investigation on a case"

"What case is it about a child who got kidnapped and you are investigating coz his family is rich ?".I sneered

"Hey you know I wouldn't call you if it wasn't important and it's extremely serious this time ". 

"Okay now tell me what's the matter ".I took a breath.

"Okay, so it's about a drug". he says in a serious tone.

"what the hell??? and you call this serious the police can solve this mere case why do we have to do this and for your kind information I am not a chemistry lab professor who will find you a cure for this".

"Harry just listen to me first I am not finished yet".

"Okay but if the case is boring I won't take it"

"Okay asshole"

"so it's about a drug or we can say a disease which is affecting teenagers and not only this it affects them differently some cases have split personality, some have skin cancer, some have the mental disorder and it's spreading massively and it's still unidentified". he finishes.

"That's it anything else then I will take my leave". I stand to exit.

" He killed Sammy". i  soon stops on my track when i heard this. Sammy is Martin's boyfriend.i turn around and i can see tears breaming in his eyes.

"But how he wasn't even involved in it". 

"Like I said they are giving teenagers drugs which can cause them illness and when he called me he was talking about some drugs at first I was confused then I heard a scream and it was Sammy then I hurriedly reach his school and found out he was dead the principal said he committed suicide to save the reputation of the school  ". he says in a sad tone.