--My lust and his innocence--

Enjoy the video, (my fav bl drama)

Harrison POV

I woke up when the sunlight strike my face I groan in annoyance. i realize the moment beside me i turn to see the most angelic face with cute chubby cheeks. his breathing was small he has a pout on his plump lips in the sunlight his face was looking like an angel. i cooed at his cuteness but my head was pounding like hell I groan in pain. i feel a rustle beside me and noticed that Richie was awake. an when he sees me.

"Are you okay, I hear you were groaning in pain." he ask with a worried expression." I think I should call the doctor." he was about to get up from the bed but I stopped him by grabbing his wrist which cause him to stumble on my chest our faces were so close that I can feel his breath on my neck, my heart was beating so fast and my all focus shifted on his plump lips. i leaned in but he jolt away from me. my heart clenched.

"I am sorry, i should get the doctor." he storms to the door until he was no more in my sight. i chuckle. after some time Richie came into my room with the doctor and a nurse holding a paper pad. they started to check my wounds and my other injuries. after checking me up.

"Like I assume you've survived the bullet but the bullet damaged the back of your ribcage. you won't be able to recover before 3 months. and you have to come here every day for your medicine and therapy. but you have to take care of yourself properly and it will be great if you assigned yourself a nurse. " he finishes. I frown like I have to take a long leave from the agency and now I need to find a nurse. I sigh.

"Doctor, I will take care of him." I hear Richie says which made me a little shocked but soon i scream internally in excitement.

"Okay, young boy. i think the problem is solved for you, Mr. Tomlinson. Then I'll take my leave" when the doctor leaves. Richie faces me.

"Why did you tell him that you will help me?" I ask

"I am sorry. if you don't want m-" I stopped him before he could finish.

"I don't mean that it's just no one ever cared for me before. I was just a bit confused that you volunteer to help me when you don't even know me." I finish and there is a small frown on his face. SHIT! i messed up.

"It's not that I want to repay you that you helped me to escape it's just I wanted to help you. and it will be a problem for you to find a nurse for yourself," he said.

"Okay, but I won't take it free. you have to live with me in my house. deal." at first he seems to think then nodded in agreement.

"Then deal," he says while smiling. it is the most innocent smile I've ever seen in my whole life. so cute.

" I'll bring you some food so you can take medicine, okay," he says before exiting the door. I hear a buzz beside my bed it was my phone I check the caller Id it was Carlos. i answer the call.

Me: hello.

Caleb: Hi, Harry how are you? how's your condition? what did the doctor say?

Me: hey calm down. Yeah, I am okay. no need to worry just i got a broken rib as a gift from Thompson's.

Caleb: Oh that's a relief. I was so concerned about you.

Me: why did you call me this early? is something wrong?

Caleb: No, we were just giving the Thompsons a treatment and we also got the needed evidence against them so no need to worry. for now, just take a rest we will inform you everything.

Me: okay. thanks

Caleb: Oi! No need to thank and this is my job after all. by the way, how is your boy doing? Have you told him anything yet? i mean about your feelings.