1st step...........to find you

Before going to Martin's house we did some investigation about Richie and we found out that he is an orphan have two part-time jobs he is at the same school where Sammy used to go he constantly gets bullied made my blood boil but i didn't know who is the bully so i can't do anything but if i find him i will surely ask him who is the bully then we get to know that he didn't have any friend in first 3 months of school but soon he started to hang out with a boy name Caleb Thompson and he even bought him to the cafe where he works but the school said they haven't seen the boy name Caleb at school and this was suspicious coz when i did an investigation on his background i found out Caleb is the son of the most powerful businessman in Australia and also he is a dangerous mafia who have done many drug deals in different countries and now every string starts to connect the drug-disease and everything. When i reach Martin's house the maid said that he is in his office i and Carlos made our way to his office and knock twice then he told us to come inside at first he was busy with his laptop but when he lifted his head his focus was now on us.

"Oh, Harry and Carlos you too i thought you were at the agency how come you are here? Did something happen?". he asks.

"yeah i wanted to ask you something," i say and he nodded. "okay so here's this file i want you to tell me about this kid," i say and hand him the file and made our way to the couch. he take a look and said.

"yeah i have seen this boy before he is in the same uni where Sammy goes i mean use to".

"Okay, but who is Sammy, and who is this boy to you Harrison". Carlos makes a question face as well as Martin.

"guys i told you it's nothing i am just trying to help Martin to solve this case". i kept my poker face to cover my lie. and it seemed to work.

"yeah, i don't think you would be serious for anyone in this life". Martin says while shaking his head in disbelief.

"Okay now back to the point do you know he has a part-time job too". i say and the shock was written on their faces.

"what you know he has a job". Carlos asks in shock.

"yeah well, it's like this i was having dinner with Ms. Sarina at the restaurant Lettuce Eat Bistro where i first saw this boy". i explained and they nodded their head.

"Well, who is this Sarina? your new chick?". Carlos asks in a teasing tone while I glared at him.

"It was just for business purposes nothing else but yeah she was a bitch she was literally flirting with me while I wasn't even interested in her". I said and he clicked his tongue.

"well, what about his part-time job?" Martin asked.

"This file says that he is missing for almost 4 days and 4 days ago at that hotel there was a get-together between Thompson and Lewis who are the most famous businessman and dangerous mafia who had done many drug dealing and you know what is interesting part is his son was in the restaurant at that time." i finish.

"And you can say that it can be related to that Thompson I mean all the drug dealing and that unidentified Mk-Z43 ". Carlos continues.

"Exactly that's what I mean," i say. he grins.

"so first we need to find Thompson's whereabouts and then collect some evidence against him, right?" Martin asks.

"yes, but our first mission is to find that kid because if not, he could be in danger" .I said and they both nodded in agreement.

Okay, we will continue our investigation from tomorrow it's 9 i think you two should stay here for tonight. c'mon let's have dinner and go to sleep". he said and we followed him to the dining room for dinner after finishing we made our way to the guest rooms.