He is my friend...or am I the only one who thinks this?

Don't mind the song it's my favourite song from band ADDICTION I love their songs they aren't that famous but I'm their big fan. Now let's start the story

 Caleb POV:

Today is the day I will take my baby boy on a date but he thinks it is a friendly hangout, and I don't mind until I have him with me soon I will make him mine and never let him away from my sight. just thinking about this makes me excited I can't wait anymore. I dressed up and take a last glance in the mirror I gave my driver a day off so I don't have anyone to interfere with our precious time soon I arrived at his house and pressed the doorbell i heard footsteps approach the door and the door swings open and there he was standing in his shorts aww so cute!! wait looks but why isn't he dressed? did he forget or something else?

"oh, Caleb you are here but isn't it too early". he says,s and makes a questionable face.

"I thought i can spend some time with you then we will head to our da- I mean to hang out!!" i answer. then he makes an o shape from his lips ahh!! fuck those lips.

"ahh then you can wait inside". he said and walks inside the apartment and i started to follow him i soon entered the home and i can smell the scent of him in the air i inhale it sharply and sat on the couch.

"make yourself home, well i was making breakfast for myself if you hadn't eaten then i can make it for you if you don't mind". he asks me for breakfast well i hadn't eaten at my house and plus he is the one who is making so it's a win-win.

"I would love to". i say with a smile on my face and his cheeks flush with a dark red shade then made his way to the kitchen ohh my god he is going to be my death one day if i propose him to be my boyfriend i will just put him in a cage and never let him go anywhere. yes, coz he is only mine. a smirk crept on my face.

After a while Richie calls me to have breakfast and i ate it which was amazing he is perfect to be a housewife. after having breakfast i drive ourselves to the movie theater coz Richie wanted to watch black widow he said he loves Scarlet johnsan well i was a little jealous but he loved the movie and we were having fun. as the sun started to set we were making our way to the exit.

"hey wanna grab something to eat". i asked him.

"okay but do you know any restaurant around here". he asked with a tilted head.

"yes i have one in my mind it's at a little distance from here". i answers and we made our way to my car and started driving at the location. after dinner, i drop him at his house and headed to my house cause i have to deal with a business. it will be amazing. the thought of this makes me smirk.

Time skip to Monday.

Richie POV

Time skip to Monday

I'm not too fond of school because i have to deal with my bully marcas looks like i will have a broken limb again.

"today's weather seems rainy thank god i have bought my umbrella". i think and smile.

At school

I put my bag into the locker and made my way to the class. after my classes i headed to the canteen weird i didn't see Marcas today he must've got another girl. but i also didn't see Caleb. something is wrong i can feel it.

when i was having my lunch i heard Marcas friends talking.

"hey did you hear that Marcas hasn't shown up today i think he got kidnapped'.

'yeah i he isn't even picking up my calls i think something is wrong".

i hurriedly finished my lunch and made my way to my next class.

At Lettuce Eat Bistro

I was at my part-time job when suddenly the manager came and told us that a special party is going to be held and we have to prepare for it we were arranging the party as per the order after all the staff was summoned to the meeting room.

"Today we have a special guest here so i want all of you to be alert and don't make them lack of anything everyone go to the main gate and greet every guest". he orders and leaves.

we were in a row to greet the VIP guests and then i saw Caleb with an old man who was looking like Caleb's dad. when he saw me his eyes widen in shock. and my too.

"Richie". he murmured under his breath.

"hey look the boy is hot" a waitress squealed in excitement.

"yeah, i think he is the son of Mr. Thompson". her friend stated oh so that's the matter but who are they this is the real question in my mind why there are many guards with suitcase? soon they made their way to the VIP rooms. and we made our way to the kitchen. after around thirty minutes my name was called by the manager.

"Hey Richie mr. Thompsons' son is calling for you in room no.109". he says and i nodded and made my way to room no.109. but why is he calling me in a private room? after arriving there i knock on the door.

"mr. Thompson". then i hear footsteps approaching the door and the door swings open revealing a well-dressed Caleb.

"hey richie come in". hey says with a casual smile on his face. but something is wrong. i nodded and entered the room which was so huge i was awestruck.

"Umm, master why did you call me here do you need anything". when i said this i see a frown on his face which wasn't good.

"Richie why are you calling me master it feels weird". he asks.

"but in the hotel, you are the guest so i have to use honorifics ". i stated with a firm voice." okay if you don't need anything then i should take my leave. i didn't know he was this rich coz he study's in a normal school. i was about to open the door when caleb said. " hey richie why are you angry at me did I do something wrong. i know I didn't tell you about my life coz I thought you will also abandon me like other's plz don't be mad.

"I am not mad about this caleb I just think you don't see me as your friend. if you have anything in your mind just tell me won't be mad okay". i assure him.

"so are we good now". he says with a large grin on his face. 

"yeah" I said.

"so do you wnt to have a drink with me". he invites me.

"no caleb I have to work there are a lot of guests I need to handle them and if I drink with you here manager will be angry and I don't drink ".

"don't worry about them I will handle it and I am not telling you to drink alcohol but you can drink juice is it okay I won't take your time plz". he pleads with puppy I eyes I think about it a little then agreed he jumps in excitement.

"okay then you wait on the couch and I will get you your juice". he says and I nodded.

after a while he came and gave me my drink and start drinking his own after I finished I started to feel lightheaded I think it's due to lack of sleep. my eyes feels droopy and my head was spinning. i turn towards caleb who was sitting while staring at me with a smirk on his face. and soon I was pinned on the edge of the sofa. 

"richie so you think i will let you leave just like this you are so innocent my baby bunny". he says's tracing his fingers from my cheeks to my jawline.

"what are you doing Caleb". i feel something is wrong. and soon I was in a deep slumber then I hear caleb says.

"Just take a nap for now". he says with his husky voice.

and everything blacked out from my vision and I feel like someone was holding me .

Hi guys it's me again i hope you like this chapter sorry i couldn't update yesterday becoz i slept and tomorrow I also won't update coz i will be having my university entrance exam but i promise the next chapter will be long. stay tuned. and if you have any problem with the chapter plz comment to me Thank you~~~~~~ and plz support me.

Word count: 1464