My heart beating faster.

Richie POV

The first thing I knew I was in the woods lying on the grass it was dark and not a single soul can be seen all I can see was darkness when I heard my name being called I started to walk towards the source of the sound. the voice was so soothing like it wants to give me hope. I was walking as fast as I can when I see a tall figure standing in the moonlight my heart was beating faster as I made my way to the person. i couldn't see his face because his back was facing me all i could hear was the thumping of my heart.

"Who are you?". i asked.

"You don't know me but all i can say now i am your savior who is going to steal you away from this cruel world and treat you like a prince." i gulp at his deep voice. when he turned around, now i can see his face in the moonlight he was ethereal, with Brown hair, grey orbs, smooth skin, a sharp jawline, and plump lips, he was so beautiful. i don't know why but his face was familiar like I'd seen him before. he lifted my chin with his hands and started to caress my cheeks very delicately like if he apply a little more force i will shatter into pieces. i can see a sad smile which was heartbreaking.

"You know i can't meet you right now but i will find you soon." he hold my both cheeks tenderly and gave me a small smile. then he walks away from me. i ran after him soon i ran to the edge of the cliff i lost my balance and fell from the cliff i closed my eyes and accept my fate.

My eyes shot open. i observed my surroundings and realized that it was just a dream. i was in my bed or i can say Caleb's bed. yes, i was kidnapped 3 days ago when i was at my part-time job and Caleb kidnapped me. I am now in Caleb's condo which is in the tallest building in the city. after i got kidnapped. i got consciousness about two days ago i was so frightened when i saw where i was and the best thing i realized was that this part of the building is at the top second there is no escape third there is tight security not even a fly can trespass here and the last thing Caleb has a deadly obsession over me and it's terrifying.

Flashback

I woke up feeling a sudden pounding in my head, i was feeling dizzy, and my head was spinning from the headache. i saw my surrounding i was in a room or i swear it was so huge that my whole apartment would fit in. i was mesmerizing the room when i hear the door swing open revealing Caleb. what is he doing here soon I realized he was the one who kidnapped me i saw him entering in the room with a smile and an unknown expression which i didn't know. he made his way to the bed and sat on its edge facing me with an amused look.

"Good evening sweetie, how was your sleep?, were you uncomfortable? if yes i can replace the bed for you?" he said while caressing my cheeks with his hands i cringed at his touch and he looked quite offended. but soon replaced with a smile on his face.

"Look Richie i won't do anything to you coz you're so precious to me, i don't want to hurt you so it will be appreciated if you don't do anything stupid which makes me put you in a cage for eternity, okay? " he says with a calm but a dominating tone.

"What do you want Caleb I thought you are my best friend but why did you do this, plz leave me i want to go home" i pleaded.

"Listen, you will live with me from now on you don't have to go there i can give you everything you want i can even give you the whole world so you don't have to suffer or do a shitty part-time job you can live with me here, i love you and i want to marry you."

"But i don't want this you are just obsessed with me this is not love Caleb," i said with a stern voice.

"you.won't.go.anywhere.you.will.live.with.me.forever, and if you tried to escape the consequences won't be good," he said while emphasizing each and every word.