Introduction

Before we start, if you havent seen Part 1 of Deadly Idols, I suggest you go and read that, so you are caught up with everything, that is about to happen in this Part 2. And it wont make everything so confusing. 

Lets Start with the Introduction of MoonShine, and the Next Group of Girls Saving the City

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meet Niko: 

Niko is an highly trained Assassin, who was taught by all three girls of Each Dawn

Niko is an highly trained Assassin, who was taught by all three girls of Each Dawn. You may have heard of them, you may have not. They were the original Assassin who protected the city from the Evil. They retired from being Assassins, and started families of their own. As they are no longer Assassins anymore they needed a new group of girls to be one. Someone who can protect the people they love and the city they love too. Thats why when they found out Dream On was making a four member group, they thought that it would be perfect, since that would mean more safer for everyone that cant protect themselves in the cities. They first started to train the Leader of Moonshine, and that is Niko. She is even the leader for the group when they go on missions. They allowed everyone to pick their own weapons, and their own style of suits. So they laid out a bunch of weapons on an table, for Niko to pick, there were katanas, knives, guns, staffs, or just combat fighting. Niko couldnt pick since she wanted Guns and knives, but, she picked knives, since they were pretty dope. The group of Each Dawn members still trained her, but, she was more trained by Rose since Rose was too an knife person. But these weren't just any knives. No. These knives were super special even made by Azie, and who did some cool design on them. Niko's knives can be attached to something and make it to an even more dangerous weapon. Even when she throws an knives at something, the knife can come back to her, and no she doesnt have the force. They were so cool, that it made Rose jealous, and have a fight about it with Azie on why Niko gets the cool ones, and she got the crappy ones, all Azie did was laugh, and hid behind Addy, as she was scared of Rose. Anyways Niko is 23, making her the oldest of the group, the leader, and the leader of her group Moonshine. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Meet Eunji: