Chapter 4: The Fight with Each Dawn

Niko and Violet get to the roof, well Luna and Eunji stay in the building with the girl. Niko shoots on an grappling hook from her belt, grabbing Violet and heading up there. When they get there, they fought off some guys, and Violet rushes over there, and helps lifts up Azie. But, she heard someone coming to her, and kicks her away from her and Azie. Azie was finally up and safe. Violet checked to make sure if she was okay, but, as she was doing that, someone kicked her back, she turns around to see someone standing infront of her, with nothing but her fists, she kept trying to hit Violet, and it was getting pretty heated too, since they were on the roof. 

Addy: Azie! Are you alright? 

Azie: Yeah, but, I need to go and help Violet. 

She said as she starts to stand up but, groans in pain, as she looks at her side hip she realized she was bleeding out pretty badly. Addy catches her as she was about to fall and hit her head. Addy takes out her phone, and starts calling Eunji as she always has a kit with her gadgets. 

Eunji: Hello? 

Addy: I need help Azie is bleeding badly. 

Eunji: Okay, I am sending Luna over to you. 

She said as she passes the gadget to Luna, Luna nods her head, heading to the roof, and shooting an grappling hook onto the next building, getting on top, and starts giving the kit to Addy, which helps Azie a lot. 

Back to Violet:

She tries her hardest not to get punched or kicked off the roof, whoever this was trying to hurt or worst to Violet, is a very good fighter. Violet kicks the girl, and she stumbles back looking at Violet very angry. And the two started to fight harder and faster. 

The girl grabs one of Violet's Katanas, trying to stab her but, something blocks it, she looks to see Luna throwing her staff to block the attack, Violet takes over the staff, and starts to fight her with it

????: I wont let you win. 

Violet: Looks to me, I'm already winning. 

She said as she kicks the katana out of her hand, and uses the button onto ther glove to call back her katana, which does come back and she points the staff at her and the katana, but, out of nowhere an smoke bomb comes, and she disappears from Violet and the others. 

Luna: Are you  okay? 

Violet: Yeah, looks like I got two enemies now. 

Luna: Looks like it. 

She hands over her staff, and she takes it back, they all rushed over to Azie to see if she was okay, and she was fine, as now she was just in pain. Eunji called the ambulance, and they took the girl who was about to die, to the hospital, where she will be treated there. 

Rose: Good job guys! You saved Azie, took down some people, that ran off, since you hurt one of their teammates. Than you Violet scared one of the other fighters away, and now you Eunji saved the girl. 

Eunji: My question is why was she there, she must've been there for something. 

Azie: We should let the detectives handle that. 

Addy: Azie is right, its not our businesses to do that. 

Niko: Not our business? We came here for something important, we foidn thte girl who almost died, than you almost died too, but, luckily came here to save you just in time as well. And now your saying its not our business? 

Luna: Niko's right! Its our businesses to know, since we were the ones that found her not you guys. And first off, if you were still young, and not retired, I think you too, would want to know why she was there, and left to be dead. 

Rose: Did you call us old? 

Violet: She sure did, and you guys are old, your parents now. And we are going to find out why she was there, and what for! 

Eunji: And if you guys have a probably with that, than get in line, cause we made tons of enemies tonight. 

Each Dawn members looked at each other, than looked at them, knowing that they were just like them, they didnt give up on a mission, they kept doing it until they find out why. Thats when they knew, that these four girls, were now the new Assassins. Not just by their training, but, by their teamwork as well. 

Addy: Fine. Go and figure out why she was there, than once you are done, than you can let our good officer friend about it, and she will deal with it. For now, go home get some rest, because tomorrow well you guys have photoshoots to do for your music video. 

Niko: How do you know about that? 

Azie: We know everything. 

She said as she looks at them, they were all shocked, and didnt know what to do. Luna stood their as her hand begins to turn into a fist. Addy noticed it happening, and chuckles a bit. 

Niko; What are you laughing about? 

Addy: That someone seems to be angry. 

She said as she looks at Luna, who is very angry with them. 

Rose; You got something to say dont you? 

Luna: We will take this over. 

Eunji: Yeah, we dont need you guys telling us how to do things. This is what you taught us to do. 

Azie: You are right this is what we taught you to do, but, you guys are just kids, we are looking out for you. 

Violet: We arent kids. 

Niko looks at Violet, as she knows she is a kid. But, still. 

Violet: They arent kids, and I'm not when I am fighting. But, please lets us show you, what you made us become! 

Violet says as she looks at them angry, they agreed, and couldnt argue enough, they agreed that they can take this mission, Azie, Addy, and Rose, looked at each other, realizing the time. As they knew that their kids would start wondering where their Mothers are. They run across the building jumping on top from building to building, and disappearing through the night. 

Niko: How do they even do that, without getting hurt? 

Eunji: Because they have done this longer than we have, I mean we just started now. 

Niko: Yeah you are right. So do you think that girl will be okay? 

Eunji: Ill find out tomorrow with Violet, after school. We should get home right? 

Luna: Yeah! 

Violet: Okay good, cause my whole body hurts so badly. 

Luna: Mine too. 

They said as they chuckle, and started to make their way off of the roof, not knowing that they were being watched the whole time.