Chapter 7: The Rescue

Eunji chases after the loan Shark, throwing an rope at his legs, tripping him, making him fall to the ground, same goes for Holly's sister, she gets up before him, but, as he was grab her Eunji throws an knife at his hand and he screams in pain. She runs over to Eunji hiding behind her. 

Holly's Sister: Please help me. 

Eunji: Just stay behind me, you will be alright. 

She said as she looks at her, making sure she was okay too. The loan shark leader gets up, taking out the knife, Eunji's eyes widen, she didnt have time to take out her weapon, so she uses her body as an shield to protect the little girl, and it was heading towards her Violet steps in, blocking it with her katana. His eyes widen, as he was shocked to see that Eunji wasnt going to be alone in this fight. 

Violet: Not today. 

She said as she stares into his soul, Eunji turns to see Violet standing there protecting both her and the little girl. 

Eunji: What are you doing here? 

Violet: I wasnt going to let my best friend get hurt. 

She said as she winks at Eunji, who than smiles back, she gets up, handing Holly's sister to Violet. 

Eunji: Get her out of here, take her to Holly. 

Violet: You got it! Come on, ill take you to your sister!

Holly's little sister: What about her? 

She said as she looks at Eunji, Violet reassured her that she was going to be okay. Violet helps her up onto her motorcycle, and she gets behind her, starting the motorcycle, and heading straight to the hospital. The Loan shark saw them running away, he calls his guards, and they hurried down to their vans, leaving Niko and Luna in the apartment, Eunji was worried that they did something to them, but, she noticed them running out, following them, to go and protect Violet and Holly's sister. 

Eunji looks back to the leader who punched her across the face, Eunji falls to the ground, looking at him, as he smirks, he grabs an knife, and grabs her by her suit, but, she kicked his knee before he could do anything to her. She gets back up, moving away from him, and takes out her weapon, quickly shooting arrows at his hand, to make him drop his knives. Which worked, since he dropped them, and started to take the arrows out of his hands. 

Loan Shark Leader: Instead of using your weapons, fight me like an little girl

Eunji: What did you call me? 

Loan Shark: You heard me kid. 

He said as he smirks at her, she places back her weapon, on her back, and starts running towards him, diving above him as he was about to hit her, she gets up quickly kicking his back away from her, he stumbles forwards, and as he was doing that he throws a kick that hits Eunji across the face, she falls to the ground, spitting out blood.