Chapter 6: The Visitor

They get home, and Eunji heads back into the shower, taking another one, than getting dressed to go and see the girl from last night, when she is done getting dressed. She heads out to the car, and on her way to the hospital to see the girl and get some answers. What Eunji didnt know, was that someone was in the car with her, heading over to the hospital together, thats when she found out, someone was singing the same song as her. She stopped the car, and got out, walking to the back of the trunk opening it to see Violet! 

Eunji: Violet! What are you doing in my trunk? 

Violet: I want to come with you! 

Eunji: You know Niko and Luna are going to kill us right? 

Violet: Yeah, I know, but, I want to help out too! 

Eunji: Fine get in the front seat, I do not want to be arrested. 

Violet: You got it! 

She said as she headed to the front seat, and they headed back onto the road, heading to the hospital, when they get there, they noticed an police car in the parking lot, which means the police got their before them. 

Violet: How do they beat us to everything. Eunji? 

But, Eunji didnt say anything instead, she looked at the police car, and started to think of an plan, without getting busted. She parks the car, with Violet right next to her, they enter the hospital, looking for where the police are, they soon found them on the top floor, talking to the person they saved last night. The girl that we saved didnt even answer their questions, instead she looked scared of them, thats when Eunji and Violet entered the room. 

Violet: Sis! There you are we were looking for you everywhere! 

Violet said, the girl was confused, than she got the hint they were helping her out. 

The Girl: There you guys are, I was beginning to think you forgot about me. 

Eunji: You? No way, you are our older sister. 

The Officers looked at one another, and realized that they were family. 

Officer: We will leave you three alone. 

He said as he pulled his officer out of there, and walking away from the room. The girl mumbles thank you. 

Eunji: Your welcome. But, since we helped you, we were wondering if you could help us out. 

The Girl: Anything. 

Eunji: Starting off with your name. 

The Girl: Holly Owens. 

Violet: Nice to meet you Holly. 

Holly: You too, Violet and Eunji. 

Eunji and Violet's eyes widen, as they were shocked to know that she knows who they are. 

Violet: How do you know our names? 

Holly: Are you kidding me? You are Moonshine, I know who you are, by my sister she is a big fan of you guys. 

Eunji: Thats nice. But, what were you doing at that company last night? 

Holly: How do yo-

Violet: Long story, but, we are here to help you. 

Holly: Okay, well my parents left my sister and I when we were little, so I was the only one taking care of her, I was running low on money to pay for our rent, and I asked these guys if I can borrow their money, and I had to pay them back, but, I didnt have the time too. 

Eunji: Loan Sharks? 

Holly: Yeah.. they said if I wasnt going to pay them back, they were going to kill my little sister, I couldn't let that happen, so I said go through me first, and that was so dumb move!