26. You're Cheesy.

Dad had asked me stay away from his office and had resumed his work, but since I was just as stubborn I had taken back my office and also the work that I was supposed to do.

"You made me the Crown Princess, isn't that why I am more obliged to do this work?" I had tried to reason but he wouldn't listen so, I just became a persistent and annoying little bitch to him until he told me to do whatever I wanted.

I grinned as I got back my stuff and I went back to my usual routine.

I was just sitting in my office when I heard a knock on my door and Athy poked her head in.

"Ara, are you here?" She smiled as she saw me and walked inside with something hiding at her back.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"I've got something for you, I mean, it's a gift that someone else got for you and I'm just delivering it." She said and I nodded.

Possibly a ribbon from Jeanette.

I stopped writing and looked at her as she looked happy and excited. I stretched my hand to her, she smiled brightly before she placed a blue box in my hand.

I opened it and Athy came and stood beside me, there was a butterfly designed brooch inside with a sparkling white glass stones and red ruby-like stone on it.

"Did you also receive such a gift?" I asked.

"Yes." Athy said happily.

"Bring it to me."

"Eh? Why?"

"Bring it to me, Athy." I said and she shrugged her shoulders and left the office.

I checked the stones and unmistakably, I could feel the mana on the ruby, dark mana.

I called Lucas through telepathy, he was going to leave soon but before he leaves I'd at least have to make sure we can do this.

Athy came back in my office with a box in her hands and right that instant Lucas appeared too.

"What is it?" Lucas said and Athy looked at him before walking up to me.

I took the box from her and opened it to see a blue ribbon inside.

"Remove the mana from this." I told as I handed the ribbon to him.

"Why are you giving my ribbon to him?"

He frowned slightly as he took the ribbon.

"Protection spell." I said and Lucas did his work.

"It's a very strong mana, it's a mixture of three manas, to be precise." He replied to me.

"Anastacius, Athernitas and yours, right?" I asked.

"Yes, just how the hell did he... I'll just try to remove it for now."