The Lost Candidate Of Planeptune

In Planeptune Basilicom:

IF quickly inform Histoire about what happened back in the cave as soon as they arrived home.

"I see", the oracle said, "we could probably use other CPUs help on this situation", she suggest.

"With that strong ability Rei and the other person's got, we really need help on this", IF agreed with a sigh.

Later, Histoire contacted the other Goddesses and they will arrive soon.

When IF and Histoire walk towards the living room, just to see Neptune is sitting on the couch looking stressed and frustrated. The goddess still hold the hair clip that belongs to the Planeptune candidate.

Compa who's in the kitchen walk up to IF and Histoire.

IF look at her, "how is she?", she ask with a whisper.

Compa shook her head, "she's too stressed with Rei's words", she said.

Soon enough, the CPUs arrive at the Planeptune Basilicom.

"We're here Histoire", Noire announced.

Behind her is the CPU candidate of Lastation, Black sister, also known as Uni.

Histoire fly up to them, "welcome Noire", she greet then turn to the candidate, "you too Uni".

Uni just look at the oracle as she smile and nod.

The oracle then turn to look behind Noire, "hello Blanc", she greet them and turn to the twins behind the goddess, "how are you Rom, Ram?", she asks.

"We're fine", Ram answered happily

"yeah", Rom agreed, shyly as usual.

Histoire smile at the candidates Lowee, "good to hear", she said.

Just then, Vert arrive, "guess I'm the last one to arrive", she said as she walk in the Basilicom.

Noire look at Histoire, "how is she?", she asks the oracle.

Histoire knew exactly who Noire refer to, "she's so stressed out right now", she explains as she and Noire look at Neptune who still sitting at the couch, not even bother to greet her friends.

Noire nodded and walk up to the depressed goddess, "hey Neptune", she greet.

Neptune didn't bother to look at the Lastation goddess.

"Hey", she muttered, still not looking up.

Vert and Blanc walk up to them both. Noire look at other goddesses before looking back at Neptune.

"Neptune", Noire called and the lilac haired finally change her sight from the hair clip to look at her, "what is your plan on our next move?", she asks.

Neptune look away from her friend, "I don't know", she answered, "I don't know what to do anymore".

The CPUs just stare at her, quite surprised to hear that.

"You can't give up now", Noire stated and Neptune look at Noire directly in the eye, "your sister is out there, Neptune", she remind, "and you said you want to bring her back, meaning you can't give up on her now", Neptune's eyes widen.

"Noire's right", Vert agreed as she walk up to them along with Blanc, "we finally got lead that she's out there".

"But I-", Neptune don't know what else to say.

"She's your sister Neptune", Blanc interrupt and the Planeptune goddess look at her, "she's waiting for you to save her".

Neptune just stare at the 3 goddesses in front of her in silence.