Her Decision

In Planeptune Basilicom:

The four candidates are all in the living room right after having some snaks in the kitchen.

Both Rom and Ram are playing video games while Uni and Nepgear sit on the couch, watching the twins play the game.

Uni notice Nepgear's face expression is disturbed and it worries her.

"What's wrong Nepgear?", Uni asks, loud enough for only Nepgear to hear it.

"I'm just worried about our sisters", Nepgear replied, "they've been gone for hours now".

Uni also starts to feel worried about their sisters now that Nepgear mentioned it and curious on what they are doing that is taking them so long.

Just then, Histoire fly to the living room with worried face.

"Histy?".

The oracle heard Nepgear called and turn to her.

"They are taking so long than expacted", the oracle admit.

"Yeah", Nepgear agreed.

"Can all of you go and find them?", Histoire asks.

"Of course", Ram answered with her usual happy habit.

The four candidates go to the balcony and transform before flying off to the direction where their older sisters went.

While flying, Purple Sister look a bit scared, she remember what happened yesterday and hoping nothing similar will happen.

Black Sister notice her friend's scared face and turn to her, "you alright Nepgear?", she asks the Planeptune candidate.

But the pink haired CPU didn't say anything.

"Hey", Black Sister said and Purple Sister finally look at the Lastation candidate, "everything's gonna be ok", she assured.

Purple Sister look at her for a moment without saying anything, then she slowly nodded.

"You're not alone", Black Sister stated.

"We will protect you Nepgear", White Sister (Rom) said.

"Yeah!", White Sister (Ram) agreed.

The pink haired candidate just smile softly at them, "I know I could count on you guys even if it's just a simple 'farewell' from me", she said.

Black Sister grin at her, "you need to do more better than just a simple word for us to let you go", she stated

The Planeptune candidate just chuckle. She don't have any intention to leave them at all. plus, she's glad to befriends with them.

After a moment of flying White Sister (Rom) spot something on the ground not too far from them and the sight make her eyes widen.

"There they are!", she exclaimed, stoping the three from talking.

They look at where Rom point out and they see their sisters kneeling on the ground while something tied around them that forcing them to stay that way and the older CPUs are still struggling to break free

The four candidates quickly fly towards them and land there.

The older CPUs look at the four candidates with surprised look.

"W-what are you all doing here?", White Heart ask.

"Saving you", White sister (Ram) answered as she and the other three find a way to free their sisters from the black vines.

"Y-you have to go!", Purple Heart said, urgently towards her sister.

The Planeptune candidate look at her older sister, "why, what's wrong?", she ask.