Battle In The Graveyard

Nepgear open her eyes just as she enter the portal.

"This is", she thought, the candidate reconised the place she's in.

The Gamindustry Graveyard.

Everything here is nothing but ruins and chaos along with the bloody red sky.

The candidate could hear footsteps behind her, "what do you want from me?", she ask as she turn to face the blue haired woman.

"You know because of the previous battle, my power dropped down", Rei said.

Nepgear is confused, "previous battle?", she ask.

Rei just look at her, "with those robots", she stated.

Those words make Nepgear's eyes widen, "that was you?", she ask in disbelief.

The woman grin, "who else do you think?", she ask.

Nepgear stay silent. Now she know why the armour's power is low.

"You want to use my share energy to power it back up", she stated in realization.

Rei let out a chuckle, "I really do underestimated your intelligence Nepgear", she admit with a grin, "well since l use your share energy to bring this armour back to life in the first place, it's the only way to power it back up again".

Nepgear's eyes widen and take a step back from the woman as her breath hitched.

"But with that low energy-", the candidate is at lost of words, "that will-".

Rei slowly walk towards her with her armour starts to brightly glow blue and finish on what Nepgear is going to say.

"You might die"

Back With The CPUs:

Just after the portal closes, the vines that trapped the CPUs snapped instantly, freeing them.

The goddess of Planeptune just stared at the ground.

"I failed again", she muttered.

Her friends just look at her.

"Neptune", Black Heart whisper with smypathy.

"I promised that I will protect her but I failed", Purple Heart muttered again.

"We could still save her", the Lastation candidate said.

They all look at the candidate.

"What?", Purple Heart ask with a whisper.

The black candidate look at them, "before we arrived, Nepgear is ready to say goodbye but we wouldn't let her", she explains, "she said, even if it's a farewell, she knew she will count on us to save her", she continued.

Now, the twins remember that moment.

"And she said 'farewell' earlier then that means-", White Sister (Ram) said.

"She trust us", White sister (Rom) finish.

The older sisters just look at the candidate.

Purple Heart just stay silent fora moment, "she really said that?", she ask.

"Now come on Neptune", White Heart said and the purple goddess turn to look at the white goddess, "she believed in you this time", she stated, "you're not planning on leaving her again, do you?", she ask.

Purple Heart look at her friends smiling at her, their face show support to help this time and it makes her smile as well.

"Not now, not ever", she replied.