Finally Reunited

3 Days Later: Planeptune Basilicom

Neptune is sitting beside her 'sleeping' sister while she hold her hand gently. IF, Compa and Histoire are standing behind her while looking at the candidate.

"It's been 3 days since we got her back", IF said, "and she still not awake at all".

"She just completely drain in shares", Histoire said, "it sure does takes time for her to wake up, moreover for her to get back up to her feet".

The goddess didn't say anything, she just look at Nepgear, feeling worried for her sister.

Ring!

Just then there's a call gaining everyone's attention.

Neptune walk towards her computer to see who called her.

"Blanc?", she said as she raised a brow and just answer the call.

On the screen, she sees her friend in her goddess form.

"Blanc, what going on?", Neptune ask when she sees the unsettling look on the Lowee's goddess face.

The Lowee goddess's sharp eyes look directly at the Iidac haired eyes, "get your ass over here!" she said aggressively, "emergency, at Lastation - Lowee border, need backup", she summerized.

With that the call ended.

Neptune stare at the computer before looking back at the others.

"Go", the oracle softly said to the goddess, "help them".

"We'll keep an eye on Ge-Ge", Compa assuredwith gentle voice.

Neptune nodded and quickly go out to transform before fly towards Lastation - Lowee border to help out whatever the emergency is.

Lastation - Lowee Border:

Purple Heart fly as fast as she can. Soon enough, she sees the other goddesses as well as the 3 candidates.

"What's going on here?", she ask when she sees what's in front of her.

On the ground, there's a lot of robotic army.

"These bastards just appear out of nowhere", White Heart inform with a swear.

"And we don't know who sent them and why", Black Heart added.

The goddesses fly closer to the robots from midair.

So far, the robots didn't do anything.

But then, without warning.

Those robots react as they look up at the CPUs, they raised their guns and fire at the goddesses.

That really caught thk CPUs off guard as the quickly dodge the blast.

"What the hell?!", White Heart screamed.

Green Heart summon her green spear, "looks like we don't have a choice, but to fight", she suggest.

The other fellow CPUs also summon their own weapons to fight of the monsters. They scattered and go destroy those robots, but something's wrong.

Some of them activate a shield when swords try to slash them. And the shield is quite powerful.

"Is it just me or they're originally this strong?", Black Heart ask when she fly back to avoid their attack.

Purple Heart also fly back to avoid their attacks, "it seems to me that they have the same strength as us", she predict.

Black Heart let out a sigh, "Well this is a pain", she complains before continue on destroying those robots.

Meanwhile In Planeptune Basilicom: