Traumatized Memory

Next Day: In Planeptune Basilicom

The other CPUS go to Planeptune to discuss their next move, right after they finish their work.

"From what I remember, Rei's armour absorb my share energy to activate it in the first place ", Nepgear explains to the people inside the living.

"No wonder her armour looking so strong ", IF comment when they see her back in the cave.

"How do we stop her?", Noire ask Nepgear.

Nepgear is trying to remember about the armour for a moment before looking back at them, " there should be a power source located on the armour's chest", she said, "once it destroyed, the armour will lose it's power instantly".

"I see" Histoire said and think for a moment, "for now we wait for lead to find out where Rei might be", she suggest.

Later:

Nepgear is standing at the balcony again, while looking at her nation.

Inside, the Lastation candidate just passed by then she notice her best friend, "Nepgear?", she thought and walk towards her.

The lilac haired candidate heard soft footsteps and turn her head just to see Uni walking up to her.

"Hey", she greet the lastation candidate.

Uni smile , "hey", she greet back as she stood right next to Nepgear.

They look back at the city for a moment with awkward silence.

Uni finally break the silence, "how are you now Nepgear?", she ask as she turn to the candidate beside her, "you know, after everything".

Nepgear turn to her, "I feel like I could breath again after so long", she described, "my body and my mind could ease up again", she added.

Uni is happy to hear that.

"I actually heard what you said 4 days ago".

Nepgear suddenly revealed.

Uni's eyes widen and her face turn bright red when she hears that. The black haired candidate look at the lilac haired candidate, "you heard me!?", she said, in disbelief and embarrassment.

Nepgear giggle, "of course", she assured.

Uni look away from her, not saying anything.

"You want to go somewhere with me", Nepgear continued.

"I understand if you don't want to", Uni said, still not looking at her.

"I actually would love to", Nepgear answered.

Uni's eyes widen and finally turn to face Nepgear.

The lilac haired candidate take the black haired candidate's hand and put a smile on her face.

"Only you and me", Nepgear assured with a whisper.

Uni stare at her for a moment before she smile and nod in agreement.

Just when they look at each other with loving eyes...

"What are you two doing?".

Someone interrupt both of them causing both girls let go of each others hand and look who it is.

They see Rom and Ram walking towards them.

"Oh hey you two", Nepgear great.

The twins stood beside the two candidates.

"How are you feeling Nepgear", Rom ask looking at the Planeptune candidate.

"Still healing", the lilac haired answered.