Rage And Bait

The three Planeptune just stunned on what just happened.

Nepgear just screamed at them with full of fear, then she transform into her goddess form to escape the building and into the forest.

The older sister finally snap to reality, she quickly hand IF the syringe, then transform and fly off to search for her sister in the forest.

IF and Compa look at each other with worried expression.

"She's scared", Compa said.

IF sigh, "I know", she agreed, "I just hope everything will turn out to be ok".

Both of them look back at the window where the two sisters use to escape the building.

In The Forest:

"Nepgear!".

Purple Heart keep on calling her sister's name while flying over the forest.

"Nepgear!", Purple Heart called again, now she starts to feel worried when there's no respond.

After few more minutes of flying, Purple Heart notice a glimpse of lilac haired on the ground .

The purple goddess quickly fly down, and when she does, she hear a whisper.

"Get it together".

It was Nepgear's voice.

Purple heart slowly walk closer, trying not to startle her scared sister.

When she arrive, she sees her younger sister in her human form, kneeling on the grass while both hands on both side of her head.

Her face still show fear, the candidate gritted her Heth tightly, her eyes widen and her breath quickened.

"Just, calm down", Purple Heart heard Nepgear whisper to herself.

The purple goddess walk up to Nepgear.

The candidate heard footsteps and quickly look up to see who it is, her face soften a bit when she sees her older sister.

The older goddess kneel down in front off her sister

"Neptune", she muttered before break down in tears, she lunges forward on her sister and cried.

Purple Heart tightly wrap her arms around Nepgear. Her eyes hardened as small Hars starts to form.

The goddess's hands form a tight fist and clutches her teeth in anger.

"I will make you regret, Rei".

Later: In Planeptune Basilicom

Purple Heart carry her sleeping sister back home and she land at the balcony.

Histoire spot them and quickly fly over to them.

"Neptune", she called with worried voice, "what happened?!", she ask, looking at the sleeping candidate.

"She had panic attack", Purple Heart said as she look down at the sleeping candidate, "I'll take her to her room", she said and the oracle nod.

The older sister walk up to their room and gently laid Nepgear on her bed.

The goddess turn to her human self just as she finish doing that.

She look at her sister for a moment before leaving the room to join Histoire.

Just then IF and Compa arrived at the basilicom with the syringe.

"How's Ge-Ge?", Compa asks with worried expression.

"She cry herself to sleep and now she's resting in the bedroom", Neptune answered.

Histoire noticed the dark purple liquid in the syringe, "what's that?", she asks as she point at the syinge.