5.0

Italics are Victoria's/Henry's thoughts
AS I SAID THIS STORY IS NOT FOR SEYMOUR FAMILY LOVERS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS JUST A SILLY FANFIC!

Italics are Victoria's/Henry's thoughtsAS I SAID THIS STORY IS NOT FOR SEYMOUR FAMILY LOVERS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS JUST A SILLY FANFIC!

Victoria's POV:

   Victoria sat on her throne with a hand on her stomach. It had been about 3 weeks since she found out she was pregnant with Henry's child. She was about 3 months along but that wench Seymour was 4-5 months along. She always walked around flaunting her belly to anyone that would pay attention.

   Victoria was conversing with Henry as he laid his hand on her small bump. Suddenly the announcer addressed that Jane Seymour was entering the room. The words "Mistress Jane Seymour." bellowed out into the room. Victoria instantly grimaced at Jane as she walked into the room puffing her bump out for everyone to see.

 Victoria instantly grimaced at Jane as she walked into the room puffing her bump out for everyone to see

(this gif is so bad please don't mind it)

   Jane walked in with her belly sticking out in her golden dress, she approached them she bent a little as a mocking bow. "Your Majesty's." She said. Victoria sneered and laid her hands on her own belly. "Mistress Seymour what do you need." Henry said looking down at Jane. "I judt want to tell you our babe is doing great, with no signs of sickness. your Majesty." Jane said excitedly.

   "That is wonderful Mistress Seymour. You may leave now." Henry said dismissing her with a wave of his hand. Jane's face dropped as Henry dismissed her, she thought he would celebrate. Jane bowed lazily and took her leave. Victoria reached for Henry's hand and held it close, Henry for some odd reason did not pull away. This did not go unnoticed by the others at court.

   "My love you know I don't visit Mistress Seymour anymore, right?" Henry whispered into Victoria's ear. "I know Henry, she just irritates me." Victoria whispered leaning over towards Henry. "I'm sorry love." Henry said rubbing the back of Victoria's hand with his thumb. "As soon as she gives birth I will marry her off to a noble man, not to high maybe, Peter Lakewood, Earl of Huntingdon." Henry thought aloud to his wife.

   "That would do..." Victoria trailed off, feeling a question burning on the tip of her tounge. "Henry.." Victoria asked. "Yes Victoria." answered, "When she does give birth to her bastard..will you acknowledge it?" Victoria inquired. "I will acknowledge him but he will not be in my line of succession, I will give him land and a title when he is older, just like have my late boy Henry Fitzroy." Henry announced.

   "I am going to retire for now. Goodbye my love." Victoria announced, standing up and heading towards her chambers with her ladies in trail.

•••

This was a boring chapter im so sorry! I'm trying to set up the birth chapters and everything but I promise the next few chapters will be  a lot more exciting. Also for some reason the gifs might be messed up!