26.0

Italics are Victoria's/Henry's thoughts

Victoria's POV:

MY eyes fluttered open as I awoke in my chambers. I sat up and called for my ladies but, I saw not even a single soul and it looked dusty and dirty. I noticed a dark figure standing infront of my window, staring out of it. "Who are you?" I questioned loudly. The figures head quickly turned towards me. It walked into the light and I gasped.

It was a ghostly woman, she seemed to be in her thirties and she was wearing a French hood. I studied her dark raven hair and a pearled necklace with a "B" that hung right below her throat. I immediately knew who it was. "Anne Boleyn.." I trailed, whispering in disbelief. The woman's stone face twisted into a warm smile.

"Victoria

"Victoria.." Her voice whispered, trailing closer to my bed. "You have suffered the same way I had." She muttered. I nodded as my hand flew to my belly. "I was like a moth drawn to the flame, and burned." She sadly whispered. "How is my Elizabeth?" She questioned. I saw her eyes light up as she asked about her.

"She is a wonderful lady..she has grown into a beautiful 5 year old, always so smart and sweet." I gushed lovingly. Anne smiled as she heard of the success of her daughter. "Victoria I thank you for the love you give for Elizabeth, as I had not been as loving to Mary." She said, her blue eyes looked ashamed as she hid it.

"Victoria you will have your revenge, that whore will not get away with what she did to your innocent child." Anne announced angrily. She calmed down and walked towards me, she placed her hand over mine and gave me a comforting smile.

"May your children prosper, as long as you love the others." She whispered. Standing up she bowed,  turning to leave back into the shadows, she turned back to me once more and gave the famous smirk others had reported of her. I watched as she disappeared into the shadows she had arisen from.

I fluttered my eyes shut as I felt them become heavy once again. I laid my head down, feeling a cold breeze before I fell into a deep slumber.

•••
Shorter chapter but I kinda like it, Anne Boleyn has risen again,it's also a kinda easy chapter because the last chapter was so emotional damaging and my girl Victoria needs a break. It was also based off of Season 4 final of the tudors where Henry has been visited by his first three wives.