8.0

Italics are Victoria's/Henry's thoughts
AS I SAID THIS STORY IS NOT FOR SEYMOUR FAMILY LOVERS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS JUST A SILLY FANFIC!

Italics are Victoria's/Henry's thoughtsAS I SAID THIS STORY IS NOT FOR SEYMOUR FAMILY LOVERS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS JUST A SILLY FANFIC!

Victoria's POV:

It had been 1 month since I had started my confinement, Natalie has been reporting back to me with nothing new, surprisingly Henry had not taken a mistress, if he had, he has been sneaky about it.

"Lady Beth and Lady Mary please fetch me some cooked apples please, I am craving them immensely." I asked my ladies. They curtsy and hurried out of the room to speak with the cooks. I sat in my rocking chair staring out my window as my other ladies sat and hand threaded dresses or other items of their liking.

Lady Beth and Lady Mary walk back in around 10 minutes later with a plate of cooked apples. "Thank you my dears, you are free to get back to your activities." I said waving them off. They bowed and heading back to their seats.

As I ate I noticed one of my newer ladies, Lady Agnes, acting nervous, glancing around the room every few seconds. Lady Agnes was a young girl, seemingly only 17. Henry had just ordered her from the Scottish court. It worked out because she has just married her English husband, Lord Wilson Northton.

"Lady Agnes come here for a moment please." I asked, beckoning her over. She nodded and stood up walking to my chair. "Ladies leave us here for a few moments." I demanded as they all curtsy and file out of the room. "Lady Agnes, why are you so nervous." I demanded.

"You will diagrace me for my sinful acts." She cried into her hands, sinking to her knees. "My child what is wrong, I promise I will help.." I trailed off grabbing her hands and holding her. "

"I am having an illegitimate baby with the King of Scotland." She sobbed into me. I gasped, she was only 17 moons old. She had a husband who she was just married off to, Lord Northton. "Child are you sure it is King James V?" I questioned holding her close to comfort her.

"I think so I have consummated with Wilson but I slept with King James the night before my wedding." She replied breathing hard, clutching my robe. I continued holding her and telling her it would be okay.

•••

As Lady Agnes calmed down I invited my ladies back in. Agnes had already wiped her face and eyes, getting rid of the tear stains. I had told her I would set a room up and some servants for her and her husband. The plan was to pass him off as her husband's until we knew exactly who he looked like, King James or Lord Wilson.

We are 8 months into my pregnancy and I now realized why women complained. It was painful enough carrying this heavy baby, the pains in my back and my sore feet didn't help. The closer my birth is the more anxious I get so many wrong things could happen....

•••

I'm going to do a vote on some things in the story, whatever you guys decide in the polls is how the storyline continues...