15.0

Italics are Victoria's/Henry's thoughts
AS I SAID THIS STORY IS NOT FOR SEYMOUR FAMILY LOVERS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS JUST A SILLY FANFIC!

Italics are Victoria's/Henry's thoughtsAS I SAID THIS STORY IS NOT FOR SEYMOUR FAMILY LOVERS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS JUST A SILLY FANFIC!

Jane's POV:

I stormed into the Kings study angrily. "Maybe I could seduce him while I am here" I thought, smirking. "Mistress Seymour why are you here." Henry asked nonchalantly. "Why are you marrying me off?" I asked, pouting, feigning innocence. "You need a husband, Jane" He paused, "you are already 29." He finished.

"But I love you Henry." I said softly, leaning close to him, placing my hand onto his shoulder. Henry pushed her away. "Jane I am your King if I say you are to marry Earl Peter you will marry Earl Peter!" Henry demanded, turning away from my touch. "But I love you, more than that Russian whore ever will!" I cried out.

"YOU ARE A NOTHING COMPARED TO HER, SHE BORE ME MY HEIR." Henry screamed out, frustrated with Jane's antics. "But our love, Henry, you beheaded a woman for me!" I said, sobbing. "The late queen Anne was beheaded because of her adultery, you were just an after thought!" Henry argued back, he had always regretted beheading Anne, realizing Jane had bewitched him into believing such lies.

"Henry you love me, just give me another chance, Grace was an accident!" I wept out. "That is Your Majesty to you Jane." Henry muttered coldly. "Jane I want you gone, now" Henry roared. I stood there, dumbfounded, how could he throw me away like that! "Now!" Henry screamed.

I scurried out, crying the entire way.

Henry's POV:

I have decided to reopen the case of Anne's treason and adultery. Realizing Jane had bewitched me into beheading Anne, all for her own gain. If I re-look the evidence and Anne is innocent I will try Jane for treason and conspiracy against a Queen.

Victoria's POV:

I laughed as I twirled around with my son in my arms. My ladies giggled with me as they watched us. I kissed my boy on his forehead and stared into his bright blue eyes. "Your such a sweet boy." I whispered sweetly to my one month old boy. He started becoming fussy and I realized it was feeding time. "Wet nurse, Alice!" I called out. She immediately came into the room and bowed.

"Your Majesty." She said. "Feeding time for my boy." I announced handing him over. She nodded and went to sit. "Ladies let us take out leave." I told them walking towards the door. They followed. "Ladies, let us gather the rest and go for a walk in the garden, it is finally warming here in great England." I said cheerfully. They nodded, and followed closely as I went to my chambers.

As we made our way around the gardens, I had started to grow bored, I decided I wanted to see Grace. I havent seen the beautiful girl since she was born. She was already 3 or 4 months old. "Ladies" I said pausing until I had their attention. "We shall go see Mistress Seymour's girl, Grace." I announced, turning to return to the inside of the palace. They all bowed their heads, and followed me.

The announced yelled out, "Majesty Queen Victoria and her ladies!" I waltzed and all the Seymour's stopped, doing mocking bows. I rolled my eyes irritated. I looked towards Jane, who had been rocking Grace, she looked as if she had been crying. Both her father and her brother seemed irritated.

"I am here to see Grace." I said, walking towards Jane. "Seeing as she will be staying here with me." I said cunningly, and smirked. Jane stood and handed me Grace hesitatently. I held her closely and rocked her. "What a special girl, so beautiful." I whispered, caressing her cheek.

I handed her back to Jane. "You all should start packing your belongings, you wedding is to be soon, two weeks time I am sure, but for now I want you all gone by tomorrow evening back at the Seymour manor." I demanded snarling. They all nodded and bowed as I turned and walked out.

I smirked knowing I finally had gotten what I wanted.

"Whores won't parade around my husband, not as long as I breathe or not as long as my heart beats in my chest."

•••
As you can see the Seymours are going bye bye, for now...