7.0

Italics are Victoria's/Henry's thoughts
AS I SAID THIS STORY IS NOT FOR SEYMOUR FAMILY LOVERS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS JUST A SILLY FANFIC!

Italics are Victoria's/Henry's thoughtsAS I SAID THIS STORY IS NOT FOR SEYMOUR FAMILY LOVERS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS JUST A SILLY FANFIC!

Victoria's POV:

   I led Henry outside having a very important matter to discuss with him. "What is this about love?" Henry question. " I have a proposition." I said grabbing Henry's hand. "I understand if you say no but I want you to think about it." "What is it love?" Henry inquired. "I want to keep Grace here in the royal nursery, but Jane must be married off, and sent away from court. She will never give up her intentions with you and you know it." I demanded, making my point known.

   "I will think about it, now we must get you ready for your confinement, and I have a meeting with the Ambassador." Henry kissed my cheek, and turned to walk away.

    I grabbed his arm turning him back towards me

    I grabbed his arm turning him back towards me. I pulled him in for a long kiss on my lips, knowing this is one of our last physical interactions before my confinement. He kissed back before pulling. He smiled and me and silently left.

   As Henry left my ladies came forward giggling. I smiled at them and shushed them. We made it back to my chambers and began readying me for my confinement which started tomorrow.

   "Ladies please take the night off, you will have to be 24/7 with me for the next 2-3 months, so go enjoy your last night." I announced, they all smiled and bowed beginning to leave. "Wait Lady Natalie, stay back for a minute please." Natalie nodded and waited as everyone filed out.

   "Yes Madam, did I do something?" She questioned. I smiled at her, "Your my best friend Natalie no room for formality in my private presence." I said softly, patting for her sit at the end of my bed. "I need you to do something for me, as your best friend and as your Queen." She nodded, awaiting of my task.

   "I need you to watch the King, make sure he does not take a mistress, because at some point he might, if he does I need you to report back to me, btheir name and rank." I said quietly, every wall has eyes and ears so you must be quiet. "I will do as you ask." She whispered back, winking at me.

   I smiled back at her, "You may enjoy your night now, thank you Natalie." She smiled, nodding and bowing, as she took her leave.

"I will not have whores parade around my husband."

•••

So how's this chapter? I don't know if it's very interesting. But will Henry take a mistress, and if so is it someone close or someone unknown?