🦋Chapter 10🖤

ALERT:EDITED

Song: Kill Bill (sped-up).
Artist(s): SZA.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"What's happening" Doctor Umar said as he ran into the ward looking at the monitors beeping with a straight line on it.

"Doctor after you left, her pulse were dropping before we could revive her" One of the nurse present said

"Step aside" he said running towards the lifeless body.

Looking down at her, her eyes were closed now.

"Move aside were going to resuscitate her" Doctor Umar said removing the oxygen pipe from her face.

"Doctors come in" he said in an audible voice as the doctors and surgeons came in.

"I don't think she's dead, I think she had a cardiac arrest, we're going to resuscitate her and operate on her as soon as she regains consciousness" Doctor Umar said as nurse came in with the defibrillation machine.

Setting all the equipments Doctor Umar started the procedure. Rubbing off the machine together for a charge Doctor Umar placed it on her chest and pulled up as the body responded coming up along with it.

"No life yet" One of the doctor said looking at the life support machine still single beeping with it's straight line.

"Again" said another doctor as Doctor Umar rubbed the device again stamping it on her chest as the body responded.

"Again"

"Again"

"Again"

"Again" the procedure was tried several times but same result. The body had given up and does not want to be resuscitated.

"Time of death 11:16am" one of the doctor said as Doctor Umar stared at Assar lifeless body. His life flashing before his eye. His gaze fixed on her eyes.

"No, this isn't possible, you can't die now, not yet" Doctor Umar said in a psychopathic manner making all the doctors look at him

"What's wrong with Doctor Umar?" Mubarak said to himself silently.

"Wake up" Umar said gently tapping her on the cheeks on both sides of her face

"Come on open your eyes, Assar" he said tapping on her cheeks as everyone in the room paused looking at him.

"Open your eyes Assar" he said again tapping on her cheeks faster this time.

"This surgery must go on, come back to life Assar" he said tapping on her cheeks uncontrollably this time around.

"His hurting the corpse, pull him out" Doctor Mubarak said as two of the doctors tried getting doctor Umar away from Assar as he forcefully yanked them off him. He was much bigger than them which made him have the advantage.

"Doctor she's dead, there's nothing we can do" a nurse said making Doctor Umar pause

For some reason that word has an effect on him. His heart skipped a beat. That day of when Assar back hugged him clouded his mind. His heart reacted the same way it did that day only that today was different, his chest hurt. He wanted to hurt her but looking at her dead now it's taking a toll on him.