🦋Chapter 15🖤

ALERT:EDITED

Song: Before you go.
Artist(s): Lewis Calpadi.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)

🦋
Coming back to this house wasn't something Assar was expecting, what did she expect then?, Did she except to stay in the hospital forever?, was that even possible?, Or was she expecting her dad to magically have a change of heart and bring her home?.

The only thing Assar got by coming back to this house was silence, throughout the drive back home Arman didn't say a word to her, coming into the house was the same thing, Halima just kept glaring at her angrily but never said a word to her neither did Jamila. She tried making conversations with the elderly woman but never once did she respond to her.

No one payed any attention to her, neither did they say a word to her, she's been in her room since she arrived and the only time she got in contact with anyone was when Jamila came in to give her, her food, yet the elderly lady still never responded to any of her greetings.

Days passed by, so did weeks no one still said a word to Assar, she felt very lonely but she's glad at least no one's causing any trouble for her. The only thing she kept doing during this period was reading she didn't have a phone in this house but Arman did have a mini library with self development books. She wasn't really a fan of it but had to read it since she had nothing doing.

At times she'll watch as Arman and Halima were busy making out in the living room, they both did disgust her and she still wondered how Halima was able to tame Arman. He was a man who was so full of himself, egotistic and full of pride. He spoke to everyone with authority but when it came to Halima, he spoke to her like he was a child wanting to be around his mummy. Their love was cute she can't deny that and they did look good together but their relationship was Haram. If he loved her then he should marry her, why keep her in his house and perform the husbandly duty towards her only for her to still be a mistress.

Sitting in her room reading a self development book, '48 laws of power' Assar was disrupted by a loud noise coming from the downstairs living room.

"What are you trying to say?" She heard a female voice yell

"Look I'm not ready for all this, just leave me"

"Leave, can you ever man-up to any situation, every single time I should leave you, why can't you just face the situation" the female voice yelled again this time louder than the first. Curious to find out what was going on Assar grabbed her veil and tip-toed outside towards the stairs to see what the commotion was about.

Standing above the staircase she looked down watching what the hell was going on.

"Look, I don't want to hurt you so just leave" Arman said to the angry lady as she could see his hands shaking uncontrollably.

"Every time leave, any small thing leave, I won't leave so you better start talking, who the hell is Alayna?" Halima yelled

"Alayna??" Assar asked herself

"You better don't speak of her in that manner I won't tolerate it" Arman warned as he flashed her a death glare. Seeing how angry he was Halima felt fustrated, she kept asking him the same question over again and instead of him to reply he kept defending the girl.