On My Mind

Killian parked at Kavinaʼs driveway. After the whole fortune cookie session, the two began to talk, Killian liked her company. She was quiet yet a mouthful, shy yet outspoken.

Today, Killian was taking her to make plays with him. Of course, she wasn't going to be selling but she would be keeping him company.

He was open about what he did for a living and she didn't judge him at all, she knew that everything had a story behind it.

He got into her house and saw her slipping on sneakers.

She wore sweatpants with a tank top and she had a headwrap around her head, her hair still visible as it settled on her back.

She looked up to see him watching her and smiled.

She got her phone and slipped it in her pocket. She hugged Killian tightly, “Hi”

“Wassup, you ready?”, he broke the hug apart

“Hmm hm.”, She hummed and she got out of the house, locking it with Killian following.

He opened her car door for her as she muttered a quick 'thank you' and he got in as well and began making his way to McDonald's.

It was around seven am so he was going to get them breakfast before they actually got their day started.

“You slept good?”, She asked him caressing his face as he drove

Their relationship wasn't as platonic, they acted like a couple and it stuck to that. Killian wasn't messing with anyone and neither was Kavina so they're for each other without a label but identified as friends.

“Yeah, real good actually. The pills helped”. Once they started talking, Killian opened up about how he rarely sleeps and if he did it was because his body was close to shutting down.
Kavina grew worried and advised to book an appointment with a doctor and he'd been diagnosed with insomia.

He wasn't suprised but it wasn't something he could say he fully accepted because he never really knew what made him tired.

Him selling weed took the same amount of hours as a working person and he was free most of the week, working maybe four days in a week so he wouldn't lie and say he wasn't scared.

She pinched his cheek, “Melatonin ain't shit but I'm glad it helps”. She didn't like that he took insomia pills. Yes, she was aware of his condition, she was the one who said something about it but she feared that what if his insomia worsened and his dosage didn't help much anymore and ended up overdosing. She couldn't help but think negatively about it but. She was glad they'd prescribed him melatonin rather than the extreme like Temazepam and Eszopiclone.

“Melatonin helps a nigga, fuck you saying”. He laughed making her laugh as well

She waved him off, "It's that medicine for bad ass kids”. They pulled into the McDonald's driveway and got donuts and coffee and rove to Killianʼs first client of the day.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

It was late afternoon where Killian was chopping it up with one of his longtime friends and clients, Tory.

“Ay, I remember mane.”, Killian chuckled as he and Tory reminisced their childhood

Tory pointed to a sleeping Kavina, “That's yo shawty”

Killian shook his head chuckling, “She my lil yeah”

Killian dapped up Tory going into his car, “I'mma catchu”. Tory nodded his head and Killian drove away