Radha 's curse

Radhakrishn lives in goloka. Once, Shridhama ( devotee of Krishna ), came to meet him, along with Narada Muni, and a message for Krishna.

When they reached there, the door was not visible, then Narad muni said, we finally reached goloka. Shridhama asked where it is I couldn't see it.

Then Narad muni said, the door will open by taking lords name. Then Shridhama chanted name of shri Krishna, but door doesn't open. He again asked narad muni, then Narad muni said, the door will open by chanting name of Radhakrishn both. But Shridhama said how can we take name of Radha Rani before shri Krishna, she is just premika of . Then narad muni said, if you cannot, I can, and chanted name of shri Radhekrishn, and door opened, they entered, and they saw shri Krishna dancing with Radha Rani, eating jhootha Makhan from Radha Rani… etc...

Shridhama got irked because of this and asked shri Krishna about this. He said shri Krishna that this is Maya only. Then shri Krishna said then prove it.

Shri Krishna said stay here at door, I will stay alone for sometime. Shri Krishna gone, and called Radha Rani in heart, Radha Rani listened it, and gone to meet him, but Shridhama was not ready to let Radha Rani go in. Radharani insisted, but in vain. Then, she was going in ignoring Shridhama, Shridhama said if you take a step ahead you will lose Krishna, Radha Rani said Krishna is in my heart, my soul, my Smriti ( memory ), how can I forget him, and taken step ahead to Krishna, then Shridhama cursed Radha Rani that she will lost her memory, and had to live in Mrutyu lok ( earth ), away from shri Krishna for hundred years…

 Then, she was going in ignoring Shridhama, Shridhama said if you take a step ahead you will lose Krishna, Radha Rani said Krishna is in my heart, my soul, my Smriti ( memory ), how can I forget him, and taken step ahead to Krishna, then Shridhama...

This is why, Radha Rani and Krishna had to came on earth, and lived separately, besides they were together and one always...

Actually In golokh sudhamaa will love tulsi(gopi) and tulsi will love Krishna and teases Krishna. Radha will know this. Once what happens is that Krishna will be close with tulsi(gopi) which radha sees and scolds Krishna.

radha will curse sudhamaa Saying"you will be born as demon on Earth and tulsi will also born and marry you”.